AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Assuming Responsibility

Check with your insurance carrier.?ÿ IF I were to take over a project There would certainly be notes, revision clouds, and statements all over the dra...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Where am I?

This pub is at Hadrian's Wall and is built of stone reclaimed from the wall.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Where am I?

I went by the "Hung Drawn and Quartered" but we didn't go in. I did visit a couple of pubs and I believe the Guinness there is better than we get here...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Where am I?

This is where I was last week.?ÿ It's a bit older I believe. Andy

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Tree vs F150

Isn't Ford the one with the aluminum bed? I'll keep my 2007 Toyota until the wheels fall off and then weld the wheels back on. Andy

8 years ago
Reply
RE: AB7962

Posted by: Norman Oklahoma Then we should get busy with hammer and chisel to bust that baby out of there!?ÿ They make fine paperweights. We replaced a...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Someone at NGS is editing recovery reports, and getting them wrong

Posted by: Jitterboogie I've spoken to Deb Brown, the woman in charge of the updates etc.?ÿ She's doing her level best ( see what i did there...;)?ÿ )...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Safety Pics

I wonder if it was the same person. Andy

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas boundary monumentation

Question.?ÿ Is the right of way of the road constant??ÿ If so the road itself is the monument.?ÿ I would set a monument where side lines intersect the...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: One of our surveyors

Good read.?ÿ Thanks.?ÿ As a complete hijack, Do you work in the Office of Power in downtown??ÿ I was an engineer on the construction of that building ...

8 years ago
Page 58 / 139