Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Follow
RE: One stake for 2 different entities
My first thought is to talk to the contractor who is going to build the wall.?ÿ He MAY be able to work off of one stake (per PI in the wall) or he may...
8 years ago
Forum
RE: So I got a call for an ALTA
It could be worse.?ÿ A few years ago I did a boundary survey as requested (with a contract).?ÿ After delivery I got a call from the client's attorney ...
8 years ago
Forum
RE: Mr. Winkle
Posted by: John Putnam Posted by: Rankin_File anymore, I'm getting so I look at those things and think- "man- shooting that thing would be ALOT of WOR...
8 years ago
Forum
RE: Even I Wouldn't Do This
Dang.?ÿ I stubbed my toe on that monument.?ÿ Well would you look at that, it's on line now. ?ÿ Andy
8 years ago
Forum
RE: How to respond
Stacy, you know I used to prepare the "exhibits" used to obtain rights of way and easements.?ÿ I have never refused to give a fellow surveyor access t...
8 years ago
Forum
RE: BigE
?ÿ I found his obituary online. Andy
8 years ago
Forum