AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 1072
Reply
RE: Hewlett Packard - 3820A Total Station

I never used a 3820, but I did use?ÿa 3800 and a 3810.?ÿ Both of those could be used with a 12 volt car battery.?ÿ Toting those suckers up and down hi...

8 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Stuck inside today

YAHH EEEEEE!!!!! ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: morons

Sure, we can.?ÿ BUT the price just doubled. Andy

8 years ago
Reply
RE: New (ultimate) Survey Chariot

I hope it has the transmission/transfer case option to be able to "flat tow" it.?ÿ We tow my wife's Cherokee behind our motor home but it is one of th...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: History Guy - USC&GS

Thanks Mark.?ÿ There is a lot on here of which I was not aware and I love learning. Andy

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Hurrah For Fire Extinguishers

I don't know what the photo was doing in a bid package but I sure do miss seeing lettering like that.?ÿ I believe it is a lost art. Andy

8 years ago
Reply
RE: 2018 Thanksgiving Greetings

You be safe going home.?ÿ A little delay in the meal is nothing compared to your safety. Andy

8 years ago
Reply
RE: 2018 Thanksgiving Greetings

I've got the turkey in the oil less fryer now.?ÿ Cornbread is made for the dressing.?ÿ My children, my mother in law, and my wife's brother and his wi...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Almost a major blunder

I had a raw data file delivered to me that just didn't look right when reduced and plotted.?ÿ I had to go back over it line by line to find what was w...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: New Look For CA Surveyors

I sure wish I could have sent you some of the rain we had.?ÿ It started Monday and finally stopped this morning.?ÿ No flooding in my area, just a stea...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey request in my great-grandparents' neighborhood

I enjoy researching "problems" like this.?ÿ It does sound like, at the very least, a prescriptive easement though. Andy

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Arizona

A few years ago my wife had just recovered from cancer surgery and I took her to Atlanta Motor Speedway for an open house.?ÿ Buck Baker's son, Randy, ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Arizona

That was a pretty good race.?ÿ I'm sorry Chase Elliott didn't make the final four but I'm wondering who is going to take out Joey Logano. As an aside,...

8 years ago
Page 53 / 139