AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: What the cinnamon toast frack is this?

And then the tax department changes the system of identifying the parcels and leaves you scratching your head saying WTF. Andy

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Mystery aluminum spikes and washers

@mark-mayer I've done that too.?ÿ The more the penny is run over the shinier it gets.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Mystery aluminum spikes and washers

@a-harris That's about the beginning of the time frame of which I speak.?ÿ Almost any bar, pool hall, bowling alley, etc. would be glad for you to hav...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Mystery aluminum spikes and washers

For years we would drive the nail through a bottle cap.?ÿ PK or concrete nails in the streets and 60d in the dirt.?ÿ Makes it just a little easier to ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Mystery aluminum spikes and washers

Approximate Lot Corner? (grin) Andy

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Sunday Morning Music

I believe every high school marching band played that song in the early 1970s.?ÿ I saw them in concert a couple of times. Andy

6 years ago
Reply
RE: How does this happen?

If the base map was computer generated I would guess that it was "rubber sheeted" to fit a particular paper size.?ÿ Dumb, but possible. Andy

6 years ago
Reply
RE: How effective is your State Board at Dealing with Unlicensed Practice/License abuse Practice?

It's been a while but I was told by a member of the Georgia BOR that they had no power to regulate unregistered practice.?ÿ It would have to be pursue...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: School starting

@holy-cow Some of the officials here are using a "handheld" device to "whistle" the beginning and ending of play.?ÿ The first games of the season are ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Mr. Nice Guy finishes last, again

@holy-cow You "Done Good".?ÿ Sometimes we get "bit" trying to help others.?ÿ That is their problem and not mine.?ÿ I do the best I can with what I've ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Plain Ol' Triangles

In 1981 I took the (then) LSIT exam.?ÿ The morning was open book and the afternoon was closed book.?ÿ There was a question on the afternoon session th...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Bucket (found).

@bill-c That can't be the monument, nobody has used half a can of fluorescent pink paint on it. Andy

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's find

You're apparently teaching him correctly.?ÿ Good job by both of you. Andy

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Confined Spaces HSE?

In 1982 I was a field engineer on a wastewater treatment plant in Chattanooga.?ÿ There was a 60 inch concrete pipe inverted siphon between two lagoons...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Stuck in the office...Need some spiritual uplifting - SITREP request

Actually my wife's mug but it applies to me too.?ÿ Definitely uplifting. Andy

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Sometimes you just want to.............................................................

@holy-cow We had an old surveyor here who ALWAYS left off a call on at least one line.?ÿ You couldn't prove him wrong because the plats never closed.?...

6 years ago
Page 32 / 139