Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
@andy-j Grayton Beach, just west of Seaside.?ÿ We were staying at Topsail Hill State Park.?ÿ They have a beautiful beach there but without their tram ...
@holy-cow Yeah, I probably needed to clean out my pants after that. Being young and dumb can get you into some situations that you later l...
45 or so years ago we were doing a boundary survey on property where a double track was located, one a passing track.?ÿ This was one of the first jobs...
Surveying for sanitary sewer lines we set thousands of TBMs in trees over the years.?ÿ Following creeks there are often nowhere else to set one.?ÿ We ...
Hello Phillip.?ÿ Welcome aboard.?ÿ We may have met somewhere along the line, perhaps at a SAMSOG meeting. Andy
@holy-cow I understand. There are pieces and parts that my great grandfather made/used. Pieces of yokes, parts of disc plows, old parts ha...
@holy-cow Yeah, I'm interested in keeping as much of the historic stuff as we can. Space is going to be the problem. We did donate an old ...
We did.?ÿ When he died my sisters and I sat in the loft going through documents, photos, keepsakes, etc.?ÿ We'd laugh a while and cry a while.?ÿ Now w...
We are selling my father's place.?ÿ 20 acres, 2 acre pond, 2000 sf log cabin, 3 outbuildings, windmill, 2 water wells.?ÿ All for $245,000.?ÿ I sure do...