Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
@holy-cow Completely different but in 1955 they filmed a movie on my grandfather's farm, "Goodbye My Lady".?ÿ They paid my grandfather $50 per day NOT...
@holy-cow "Trespassers will be shot, Survivors will be shot again". I have whitewater rafted the Chattooga River where Deliverance was filmed.?ÿ One ...
As Holy Cow said there are many variations in rights of way.?ÿ They may be asymmetrical (more on one side than the other), intersections may have beve...
@john-putnam It could only be worse if you had a year of kudzu and/or blackberry briers hiding all those limbs.
Isn't it great finding something that probably few have seen??ÿ I saw from your profile that you're in NC.?ÿ Have you ever been to "Ellicott's Rock", ...
@john-putnam To add to your "It was logged last year".?ÿ You can see from one side to the other.?ÿ You'll break a leg trying to walk across all those ...
@stlsurveyor I would think that could cause problems also.?ÿ I've drawn a lot of plans for the construction and widening of roads.?ÿ A lot of the righ...
Around here there is a shortage of laptops due to virtual schooling.?ÿ It is easing off now but any surplus was bought up quickly. Andy
I've had the opposite also.?ÿ The client believes that the adjoiner has encroachments onto his property.?ÿ Find the corners, check all measurements, a...
@holy-cow Ours was a piece of pipe with about 6 inches of railroad rail welded on top and a couple of pieces of bar stock welded on the sides for hand...