AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Non Standard Abbreviations

@mark-mayer and IF you use abbreviations at least give a ledger defining them. Andy

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Considering a new truck?

@dougie Nah, even the floor mats are extra. (grin) Andy

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement description question

There are power line rights of way and easements all over Georgia (and probably other states) from the 1920s and 1930s that say something to the effec...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Congrats to the slide rule boys

@holy-cow Yeah, I took out a loan from my bank to buy that first HP.?ÿ Of course I was still a full time student and part time surveyor at the time.?ÿ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Congrats to the slide rule boys

@holy-cow My first calculator had add, subtract, multiply, divide and a constant key.?ÿ No memory.?ÿ I drafted a plat in exchange for it.?ÿ It sure ma...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Mmmmmm

@paden-cash Back when doubled angles I had to make myself NOT double the angle in my head and therefore affect how I read the vernier. Andy

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Congrats to the slide rule boys

Somewhere in a box in the attic I have my old slide rule.?ÿ I can probably use the C, CI and D scales but that's about it.?ÿ I had to take a quarter l...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Work experience verification for PS exam

@flyin-solo We're looking at 40+ years ago, but when I applied for the LSIT I was rejected because all my experience was with one company.?ÿ That comp...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey crew ahead signs

@flga-2 Or a target. ?ÿ

6 years ago
Page 30 / 139