AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Did you know?

@jerrys Have you ever seen the book "Georgia Land Surveying History and Law" by Farris Cadle??ÿ It is full of interesting trivia and data.?ÿ One of th...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Did you know?

@spmpls He is still active on Facebook.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Did you know?

@jerrys?ÿ It wasn't the surveyor per se.?ÿ It was the arithmetic done by the professor from the University of Georgia (grin), I do believe there may h...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Did you know?

@bill93 I agree.?ÿ And to me anything below 32 degrees is COLD.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Did you know?

@holy-cow On the beach in 28 degrees, 90 percent humidity with a 20 mph wind and no place to hide is COLD.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Did you know?

Georgia is home to the largest piece of exposed granite in the world, Stone Mountain.?ÿ Australia's Ayre's Rock is larger, but it's not granite.?ÿ Geo...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Did you know?

@holy-cow 10 years ago I was a Safety Observer for the BP oil spill cleanup.?ÿ My stretch of beach for a while was from the FloraBama (a bar on the Fl...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Drafting Music

@flga-2 They can both play pretty good fiddle.?ÿ Thanks. ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: How would you make this close?

@a-harris It may be here now.?ÿ The original development was done in the 70s.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Expected differences in measurements

If they are using an EDM the first thing I'd check is the prism offset.?ÿ I speak from experience. Andy

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Testy Attorneys

I used to prepare easement and right of way documents for several of our clients.?ÿ Occasionally they would have to condemn property and I would have ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: How would you make this close?

@holy-cow Yeah, there was a shopping center here that had a 1 foot strip along the right of way to prevent access except through the main road.?ÿ That...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: How would you make this close?

@dmyhill I agree.?ÿ Our Home Owner's Association asked me to look into a parcel that was part of the property that the developer purchased from which ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Trouble finding help...appropriate salary range/expectations

@tommy-young I think that was about right around here - in 1970. ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Forever Chainman

A couple more things about Jack.?ÿ He wasn't fast but he stayed moving all day.?ÿ He could cut live all day. He also had a quiet, dry sense of humor....

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Forever Chainman

When I was the head of the surveying department for an engineering company I had a forever chainman who worked for me.?ÿ Jack retired when he was 82, ...

6 years ago
Page 29 / 139