AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Topographic Map Art

I have a couple of 100+ year old quad sheets that I had framed.?ÿ One is the "Knoxville"?ÿ Recconnaissance Map dated 1901 reprinted in 1915.?ÿ at a sc...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: FUBAR fence survey #2

@holy-cow 40+ years ago when I bought my first home and was still an LSIT I surveyed my lot computed and drafted the plat.?ÿ I just didn't get the sur...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Just an FYI, related to stolen vehicles, and key fobs

@paden-cash If you remember the old movie "Thunder Road" he had a literal "kill switch" on his bootlegger's car. Andy

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Roads

@flga-2 As a Georgia DOT engineer told me.?ÿ "We have to continuously build and maintain roads because we have nowhere else to store all the orange ba...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: This weeks office

I don't know why but I've always been drawn to old dead trees standing alone like that.?ÿ Cedar? Andy

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Did you know?

@loyal OOOOPS!?ÿ We don't have many pronghorns in Georgia.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Did you know?

@paden-cash That reminds me of the story of the fellow who shot a pronghorn but apparently he hit him in the antler and only stunned him.?ÿ The fellow...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: 'Great Conjunction' 2020: NASA tips to see Jupiter and Saturn shine as a 'Christmas Star'

I'll try tonight.?ÿ Hopefully it will be above the tree line. Andy

6 years ago
Reply
RE: HELP PLEASE

It was a little over 10 years ago that I took the Tennessee exam after being licensed in Georgia for several years.?ÿ From what I remember the laws an...

6 years ago
Page 28 / 139