AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Aaron23
Aaron23
@aaron23
Free
Joined: May 6, 2014 6:44 pm
Topics: 10 / Replies: 45
Reply
RE: Leica Smartworx smartcodes

On the 3 pt curve you take the 3rd shot, then you have to start another 3 pt curve and take the same shot as the 3rd shot to begin the new arc. I use ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: TRIMBLE S7 VS LEICA TS16

I like the leica better but I do a lot of topo. Line work in the field seems cumbersome with the trimble software. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatal...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Why is it when (hatching)...?

You need to set a new origin. If you are using 13 or up click the hatch then open the hatch editor click set new origin and click in the hatch (I usua...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1363
Reply
RE: PDFs are not DWGs

George Matica, post: 322532, member: 6663 wrote: Technical specs for recent construction project include the typical statement..."At the Pre-construct...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: PDFs are not DWGs

George Matica, post: 322532, member: 6663 wrote: Technical specs for recent construction project include the typical statement..."At the Pre-construct...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Demo

Eric, Can you handle linework the "old way" in Field Captivate or is it a whole different workflow?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Face, Back, or both?

True. I usually stop linework @ dways and returns. easier to deal with in CAD

11 years ago
Reply
RE: F2F the new Leica Captivate way.

What station are you running with this?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: F2F the new Leica Captivate way.

Can't wait to check one out!

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Face, Back, or both?

Typically for machined curb I shoot back with the spot checks on face, gutter and conc/ep edge. Then use the stepped offset function in Civil 3D for m...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Demo

Nice. I will keep checking!

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Demo

Interesting. I use a mumeric code system and have them all pretty much memorized. This does seem like the way to go for trimble.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Demo

AH! that is true!

11 years ago
Reply
11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Demo

HE DID DEMO THAT BUT IT SEEMED MOSTLY FOR RUNNING CROSS SECTIONS AND NOT LINEWORK FOR SOMETHING INTRICATE.

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 22
Views: 957
Reply
RE: Approximate Corners

Thinking that's where it is headed here in Oregon, as well.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Approximate Corners

I agree. It could lend itself to confusion and possibly court, between neighbors if a different location was reached, monument set, and a survey filed...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Approximate Corners

ya if it was for that I would think "clearing Limit" would be a better term.

11 years ago
Page 1 / 3