AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Aaron23
Aaron23
@aaron23
Free
Joined: May 6, 2014 6:44 pm
Topics: 10 / Replies: 45
Reply
RE: Approximate Corners

older residential subdivision. Not for clearing or construction.

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 35
Views: 2069
Reply
RE: Topcon .tp3 file

Thanks Lee. I sent it.

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 1473
Reply
RE: OPUS Returns

I think this may be an issue with a corrupt file. I sent another one I did a few weeks ago in this am and got a return right away. Just tried sending ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Returns

hmmmm....maybe a problem with my file...I'm gonna send again this am.

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 1107
Reply
RE: Leica Backsight Error

I've had good luck with mine, until this issue popped up.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Backsight Error

forgot to mention, I tried ATR, Manual, both faces etc. all the same result. Stakeout to the point was good. then when I set up on it, my backsight of...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Backsight Error

short sights appx 300' and pretty flat. Was just shooting down a road. no heat wave, it was a fairly brisk morning and instrument had been outside for...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Backsight Error

short sights - appx 300'. Did the full meal on the check and adjust and when I took it in they put it on their equipment and measured the high to low ...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1364
Reply
RE: Leica dealers

Not in the PNW....

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Linework Coding Question

Found it. Hoping you have VIVA, you didn't say. in VIVA GOTO:USER-WORK SETTINGS-CODING AND LINEWORK- page over (f6) to the LINEWORK tab and UNCHECK t...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Linework Coding Question

There is a setting in the Data collector somewhere. I ran into this when we got our CS15. I wanted to shoot an electric line starting at a transformer...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Viva SmartWorx - Needed User Opinions

I would like to see an editable map screen. I would at least like to have the option add rod height and code inputs on this screen instead of having t...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Best Method for Leica Viva least Squares

Thanks for the reply. I've seen the averaging function on the VIVA but never really understood the use for TPS. I have used it for GPS when shooting s...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1156
Reply
RE: 16+ Character ASCII Import

apparently the symbols - / are fine but "" are notexampleFND-5/8" IR W/YPC "LS 1234" IMPORTS 16 CHARACTERSFND-5/8 IR W/YPC LS1234 IMPORTS ALLFINE. ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: 16+ Character ASCII Import

No, its def cutting it off at 16. When I select what point format I want to use (pnezd) it gives you a preview in the box below. Even there it cuts of...

12 years ago
Page 2 / 3