AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
paden-cash
paden-cash
@paden-cash
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 3:11 pm
Topics: 1079 / Replies: 10007
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 629
Reply
RE: Not sure who might be in need

My office at the highway department was just around the corner from the State's surplus warehouse. Spent many lunch hours prowling through all the st...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: If you ask a stupid question, you get a stupid answer

He wasn't my boss, but once a traffic cop asked me what I felt was a stupid question..."do you know how fast you were going?" I think law enforcement ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Odd things you find while surveying

Years ago when when my night job was at the auto parts store a guy came in looking for a T-11 torx bit. I looked it up and there wasn't one listed. ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: A Horrible Description

I ran into a description years ago that bore no metes, just bounds. I did survey the property and found it to be intact pretty much as the descriptio...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Pavement Creep, and PK nail moving

@holy-cow Our absent buddy Kent and I spent some time debating one of his surveys about which he had testified in a civil case. Kent had prepared a...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: 6:41 P.M. and 103 F

@holy-cow Wife's family is all nestled in a little 'burb of Milwaukee called Cudahy, right on the shore of Lake Michigan. When we're up there my wi...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: 6:41 P.M. and 103 F

8:51 P.M. and down to 94 F with a feels like of only 110 F Just south of you Miami, OK (pronounced My-AM-uh) reported a record heat index of 126.1 ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Pavement Creep, and PK nail moving

We probably need to drive anchor sleeved rods... That said, I have visited a 100 year old X cut in concrete that was within 0.05' in relation to ot...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Pavement Creep, and PK nail moving

Nate, When I worked for a large highway construction firm back in the '80s I saw many examples of what you're talking about. It can be eye-opening. ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Happy Anniversary to Me!

Pops was a surveyor and I can remember "helping" him in the field on the weekends when I was nine or ten. My first "real" paying employer was the out...

3 years ago
Page 1 / 555