AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bk9196
bk9196
@bk9196
Free
Joined: October 21, 2016 8:14 pm
Topics: 2 / Replies: 159
Reply
RE: Today's Pincushion...

@true-corner I completely agree, it is truly a sad state of affairs when two surveyors can come along, find another's position and BOTH opine it nece...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Calculator DIY repair

No contacts, if you want the same machine, with a survey pro card, input or enter button is busted, pm.?ÿ ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Is this fraud?

Negligence, perhaps, depends on how your board rules and local standard of care are written/setup. Fraud, I don't think so. Judging by what has been p...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Even I Wouldn't Do This

Posted by: Zapper I think I've posted this before but take a gander at this. This map should clearly have a note stating the equipment used, training...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Even I Wouldn't Do This

Posted by: Zapper I think I've posted this before but take a gander at this. This map should clearly have a note stating the equipment used, training...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Tick bites or chigger bites can leave you with an allergy to - GASP - red meat!

I hate to admit it (actually I don't) as surveyors we learn to be pretty f'ing rugged people, (aside from the "smarts"), in this situation I would hav...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Beerleg?

No Kidding man. I'm 6' tall, have a propensity for setting an instrument up at 5.4', in 15 years I've never bumped a leg unless the skirt was too shor...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: This Drone pilot should go to jail!

Respectfully disagree with the topic subject line. This however is a great reason to point out the necessity for licensure?ÿ for the use of drones, wh...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Above Ground Sewer

Posted by: Wendell I nearly lost my job after telling a neighbor that we were building an overhead glass sewer line. I was just a snot-nosed kid at th...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Prorating Across Vacated Streets or Alleys.

Not to split hairs, but wouldn't the most equitable solution be to calc a centerline location, correct your chain or prorate to it, respect the half w...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Record Measurement Not matching Quandary

Loyal, post: 455579, member: 228 wrote: I use AutoCAD as a graphic database of sorts. Each Survey (usually a Mineral Survey or a particular PLSS "line...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Record Measurement Not matching Quandary

I'd go back the site, locate the points you have already found on an LDP and compare results, if it were a CAD trim error of a monument symbol, the ol...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA with cardinal /plat dimensions

Mark Mayer, post: 448898, member: 424 wrote: That's not the part that really bugs me. What bothers me is that millions of dollars were spent before e...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Re-establishing Control after Natural Disaster

Holy Cow, post: 448262, member: 50 wrote: When nearly everything has been destroyed or visibly disturbed, an answer is better than chaos. Say a signi...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Help interpreting parcel from description

Paul in PA, post: 447912, member: 236 wrote: Starts at 1,goes on to N61-15E 107.44 m. to point 7,N36-34E to point ?...... (probably 8)...... m. to poi...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: INFORMATION ABOUT ACCESSORIES PROMARK II.

PM2 were my introduction to static GPS, I'm humbled at how well such a simple unit works if properly used. Its nice to have three, just saying.I'd try...

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: 10 acres. 2 days. 3GCP's. 0.0016 foot accuracy X,Y,Z.

I'm freaking out right know that no one brought up he's not an LS or, Ok I'll say it, a Civil:). You all gone soft?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Pincushions?

Kent McMillan, post: 439732, member: 3 wrote: That's an impressive exhibit. The typical pattern I see is that where a monument was set that lacked an ...

9 years ago
Page 1 / 9