Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
I was given this Nikon about a year ago and wanting to know where I should be selling it and a rough idea on the price range.
Why not sell it here?
Like what we do here? Start your Membership or Donate
Need a new or refreshed website? Websites for Surveyors
Check out my new website at Five Point Web Solutions
I will if anyone is interested. ?ÿI tried about 6 months ago on here and no reply. ?ÿCan send pictures or answer any questions
Putting pictures here will help
N10,000, E7,000, Z100.00
PLS - IL, MO, AR, KS, MN, KY
-
Here are a couple photos
asking price?
1500 OBO?ÿ
You can messege me about details or any questions
Good instrument and great price if its in good condition.
I tried sending a pm with some questions. Not sure if you got it??ÿ
Was wondering if there are two batteries for the unit. It appears that way in the pictures, but just making sure. Does it come with any manuals? Also do the batteries hold a charge?
Is this unit equipped with bluetooth??ÿ
No it does not have bluetooth. You would just have to connect the cable to the data colletor