AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
drratiug-survey
drratiug-survey
@drratiug-survey
Free
Joined: May 29, 2018 11:34 am
Topics: 6 / Replies: 53
Reply
RE: Looking for work - Denver Metro

Would you be interested in working in the Colorado Springs area?

4 years ago
Reply
RE: After many years of doing this Iƒ??m about done

Where in Colorado? I moved here in September 2019. Busy here. Iƒ??d say Raise the rates. That will help

5 years ago
Reply
RE: TDS Ranger TSC2

Pictures? ?ÿWhat modules are active? Price?

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Trimble 5600 Total Station

Still looking? Just sent a pm

6 years ago
Forum
Reply
6 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: HELP! Recover deleted job file on TSC 7?

@john-hamilton that’s where it went. Thanks!

6 years ago
Reply
RE: HELP! Recover deleted job file on TSC 7?

Looks like We found it on the ƒ??Recycle Binƒ?.

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1321
Reply
RE: Moving From Wisconsin to Colorado

@paden-cash ahh choot fer cry eye, not yet!  

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Moving From Wisconsin to Colorado

UPDATE: ?ÿ My family and I recently bought a house in Colorado Springs.?ÿ Its nice here. Milder winter than Wisconsin, that's for sure.?ÿ I landed a...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Such a deal

@mitchptd For the win~! 😆  

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Moving From Wisconsin to Colorado

Iƒ??m game for a meetup. Looking forward to it!

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Moving From Wisconsin to Colorado

Update: Our house got an accepted offer in 48 hrs. Buyers are fast tracking the financing. Looks like we will close on our home September 6th. ?ÿWe pl...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Fishing for a topo

Nice to see an older Geodimeter in service!

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Moving From Wisconsin to Colorado

I do have a plan in place. Main thing is to get there, then decide on getting a gig, or starting my own thing. Main thing I’m looking at is find...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Moving From Wisconsin to Colorado

Thank you Cameron, looking forward to meeting you.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Moving From Wisconsin to Colorado

I do plan on getting a GPS. I think I will have to start out by slugging it with a total station. Once I’m cooking with gas, I will purchase a n...

7 years ago
Reply
Topic
Replies: 22
Views: 1305
Page 1 / 3