AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
gpess
gpess
@gpess
Free
Joined: May 5, 2018 8:37 pm
Topics: 5 / Replies: 18
Reply
RE: Nikon NPR 362

Is this unit equipped with bluetooth??ÿ

8 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet & Windows 10

Thanks Lee! That was too easy. Guess they wanted me to purchase the FC-5000 instead of offering accurate advice.?ÿ

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 916
Reply
RE: Survey Pro Supported Instruments

Thanks, I decided to pass on the unit.?ÿ Appreciate the insight.?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Pro Supported Instruments

We run Sokkia GRX 2s and Topcon Hiper V.?ÿ

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 878
Reply
RE: Books / Exam Prep Material

Book #4 has been sold.?ÿ

8 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Magnawand AV2000 Magnetic Locator and Sokkia Totalstation

All items have been sold.?ÿ ?ÿ Thanks Daniel

8 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Books / Exam Prep Material

Book #3 has been sold.?ÿ

8 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Books / Exam Prep Material

Book #2 has been sold.?ÿ

8 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 9
Views: 1087
Reply
RE: Magnawand AV2000 Magnetic Locator and Sokkia Totalstation

I also ƒ??1001 Solved Surveying Fundamentals Problemsƒ? for sale. It has a few marks and highlighting. It also has some binding damage however no pag...

8 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Magnawand AV2000 Magnetic Locator and Sokkia Totalstation

I am looking to get around $2400 for the Set 530R. I will post some pics tomorrow afternoon. It was professionally cleaned and calibrated last month.?...

8 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Magnawand AV2000 Magnetic Locator and Sokkia Totalstation

Magnawand has been sold. Sokkia Set 530R is still available.?ÿ

8 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Magnawand AV2000 Magnetic Locator and Sokkia Totalstation

I could also meet in person between Mobile and Montgomery Alabama if someone is interested.?ÿ

8 years ago
Forum
Topic
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvPC

Lol. ?ÿIt worked like a charm! ?ÿI dont know how I missed that. ?ÿI had been looking everywhere and searching the web without luck. ?ÿI really appreci...

8 years ago
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 1068
Reply
RE: Trimble S5, Active track, R10 GNSS, All accessories.

Whatƒ??s the price for the whole ƒ??kitsƒ??

8 years ago
Forum
Page 1 / 2