AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
zapper
zapper
@zapper
Free
Joined: May 10, 2012 10:37 am
Topics: 40 / Replies: 458
Reply
RE: Are you asleep yet?

*sheepishly* Once

5 years ago
Reply
RE: paint murder

I once had a jokester of a party chief who convinced the summer help to take a whack at a full paint can with an axe to "get the glass marbles out."?ÿ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Things found while surveying

Not as impressive as others have posted but I did a lot of work along the freeway early in my career and I found a sh?­twad of tools on the shoulders ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for those rubber markers

Aha. The answer came to my aging brain after all. See the utility locator?ÿat the bottom of the page.

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 1076
Reply
RE: Stuck inside today

How about some bluegrass AC/DC? These guys are Finnish, btw. ?ÿ ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Topo Shoe

I just put a small hole, enough for the rod point to poke through a bit, in a plastic rebar cap and duct tape it on. That little hundredth or so won't...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Bluetop Intervals

Fwiw, for bluetops we used to go every 50' on tangents, 25' on curves, and did all PCs, PTs, APs, VPCs and VPTs. This was about 17 years ago.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Pathfinder Download Issue

Follow up: The vendor had me delete the Pathfinder Office data transfer folder and restart the program. It then recreated the folder and PROBLEM SOLVE...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 1150
Reply
RE: Data Collector Platform

I use Survey Controller on an elderly TSC2. Used to D/L with Active Sync; since going to Win 10 I use WMDC. ?ÿ ETA OT: Huzzah, I've reached 500 posts!

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Cursive writing & Land Surveyors

When I was a little kid first learning to write like a big person, I misheard and thought it was called the curse of writing.

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 46
Views: 2515
Reply
RE: TSC 2 background program running

I know this doesn't answer your particular question, but I've been using a TSC2 for about 12 years and the only popup I ever got was a warning that my...

8 years ago
Page 1 / 25