AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
zapper
zapper
@zapper
Free
Joined: May 10, 2012 10:37 am
Topics: 40 / Replies: 458
Reply
RE: GPS afternoon quality.

@eric-kara?ÿ ?ÿHey, thanks for that tip about the planning site. It looks pretty spiffy.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Make Surveying a one man job

Here's my anecdote about being super glad I wasn't alone. I was out in the woods (with a summer intern helping out) far from the truck searching for a...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Observations not where they should have been?!

Posted by: Brad Ott Posted by: Richard Imrie I spent the next two minutes miming the words "wipe", "peel" and "stick it". Reminds me of a great old jo...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Even I Wouldn't Do This

I think I've posted this before but take a gander at this.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: No more surveyor on staff - what work can I still do in WA State?

Thanks, folks, for your posts. They give me ideas on where to and what to look for.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: No more surveyor on staff - what work can I still do in WA State?

Posted by: One cup o joe Go directly to your state laws for the answer! I know, you're right. I was just hoping for some hints.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Wanted: TSC 2 Batteries

Apparently I can't read. I was thinking R8 batteries, not something for the TSC2. Whoops.

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Manhole Depth Measurement

We've duct taped a 90?ø angle iron to the bottom of a beater 25' rod. It's handy for sliding (close) to the ie of pipes in offset manholes. We take a ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Above Ground Sewer

Perforated transparent above ground sewer line

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Walking The Line

I always thought that xyHt was pronounced "excite". At least that's what my easily confused brain made out of it.

9 years ago
Page 2 / 25