AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Wendell
Wendell
@wendell
Admin
Joined: June 13, 2010 1:49 pm
Last seen: October 10, 2026 10:59 am
Topics: 880 / Replies: 5183
Reply
RE: New "old" member intro

Thank you! We definitely appreciate your support! 🙂 🤩

7 months ago
Reply
RE: New Old Member

Like a trusty 1/4 corner, we're still here! Glad you've found us again. 😀

7 months ago
Reply
RE: 2x Carlson BRx7 and RT4+ w/SurvPC 7 and Keyboard

Well, I was about to add the verification photo but it looks like I'm a bit late to the party. LOL Congrats!  

7 months ago
Forum
Reply
7 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: 2x Carlson BRx7 and RT4+ w/SurvPC 7 and Keyboard

Please see:/p> You can leave the post up, but please upload the required verification photo (you can leave out the ID number). Thanks!

7 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: How to submit your item for sale

I have been receiving multiple submissions that clearly did not read the instructions in the original post above, which are also included with the pos...

8 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: How to submit your item for sale

@john-putnam I've been out of the loop on this stuff for years, so I'm wondering: do manufacturers generally provide a way to check serial numbers onl...

8 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: How to submit your item for sale

@john-putnam Excellent idea. I'll add it to the form/posts. Thank you!

8 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: How to submit your item for sale

Please keep in mind that RPLS.com is not my primary source of employment. It's a side project, so I can't always put as much time into it as I'd like....

8 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: good morning!

@mightymoe It's different now. It exists but you have to purposely choose to sign-up for access, otherwise you can't see it. Likewise, if you do sign-...

9 months ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 2148
Reply
RE: 2022 Photo Contest + Calendar

No, unfortunately. 🙁  

10 months ago
Reply
RE: Whopper of a solar storm hit last night, a G4: Severe

I can't remember where I read it, but I saw a post about potential for a G5 storm today.

11 months ago
Reply
RE: How to protect Trimble MT1000

Sadly, Norm passed away some time ago. 🙁

12 months ago
Reply
RE: How to submit your item for sale

I've just included a new rule that all For Sale listings here must be exclusive to RPLS.com. When items are posted for sale in multiple locations, it ...

12 months ago
Forum
Page 8 / 304