AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Wendell
Wendell
@wendell
Admin
Joined: June 13, 2010 1:49 pm
Last seen: October 10, 2026 10:59 am
Topics: 880 / Replies: 5183
Reply
RE: Solar compass going today on eBay

Sure, but it is wireless.

1 year ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Radial Bearings - PC to Radius Point or Radius Point to PC?

I remember doing a few of those when I was in Arizona. Oddly enough, the only place I ever ran into non-tangent curves was in Arizona, and it was more...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: What's the weirdest thing found while surveying?

I'm still waiting to see an overhead glass sewer somewhere, since I told so many people that's what we were building.....

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Prism Pole Calibration Using a Tribrach

It looks like they stole the image from Baseline Equipment, who has it for $17.65./p>

1 year ago
Reply
1 year ago
Reply
RE: Introducing a new business directory for Land Surveyors in the U.S.

@squirl Ok, your listing is live now, but you'll likely want to make some adjustments. Just visit your Account page at and you'll see a link to your ...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Introducing a new business directory for Land Surveyors in the U.S.

@squirl Unfortunately, you'll need to create your listing again. But since you've already signed up, you can just login and create your listing from y...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Introducing a new business directory for Land Surveyors in the U.S.

Funny how you can test something to death in development and then simply flipping it to ON results in multiple things breaking. Anyway, I think I go...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Introducing a new business directory for Land Surveyors in the U.S.

@jim-frame I must apologize, looks like I had another boo boo related to storing data from the map, which causes the listing save to fail. In other ...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Introducing a new business directory for Land Surveyors in the U.S.

@jim-frame I just logged in as you and was able to find your address. But I don't want to post the screenshot here, for privacy reasons. I'll send it ...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Introducing a new business directory for Land Surveyors in the U.S.

@jim-frame Looks like I had a boo boo in the privacy stuff. Hopefully it will work for you now. Thank you for letting me know! 🙂

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Thinking of leaving CA…

That's solid advice right there. Had I obtained my license before leaving California, I think my options would have been a LOT better. Instead, I had ...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Thinking of leaving CA…

I should also point out that the cost of living here is considerably less than it was for us in Oregon. The utilities are all about half of what we us...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Thinking of leaving CA…

Boise's real estate market is similar to Salem, Oregon (which is considerably better than Portland) but it gets better the further you get away from t...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Hello

Welcome! 🍺

1 year ago
Page 9 / 304