AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Wendell
Wendell
@wendell
Admin
Joined: June 13, 2010 1:49 pm
Last seen: October 10, 2026 10:59 am
Topics: 880 / Replies: 5183
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

Thanks, everyone. I posted this braced for pitchforks and instead got encouragement and some genuinely useful input. That tells me a lot. To @jon-pa...

4 months ago
Topic
Reply
RE: JR/SR rights?

@montyburns2026 I suspect it's something on your end because our AI isn't that invasive.

5 months ago
Reply
RE: Digest of Oregon Revised Statutes Related to Land Surveying

@norman-oklahoma Per this thread, I think it was a server issue when the files were being uploaded, which caused them to become corrupted. However, I ...

5 months ago
Reply
RE: Anyone using Mac?

I can't comment on surveying software directly, but I'm using a MacBook Pro M5 Max and it handles Autodesk Fusion 360 and Blender very well. I can hav...

5 months ago
Topic
5 months ago
Replies: 0
Views: 2102
Reply
RE: Notice of impending forum software update 2026-04

Another notable feature is the new AI Assistant. At the top of every forum page, attached to the bottom of the forum navigation bar, is an AI Assistan...

6 months ago
Reply
RE: Starlink update

We had fiber and the service was horrible. When it was on, it was ridiculously fast, but I really only noticed when testing the speed. The technicians...

6 months ago
Reply
RE: California, Oregon and Washington

@rankin_file For some reason, I thought there were actually 5 top reasons... oh, that's right, I remember now... the fifth reason is money. Also, yo...

6 months ago
Reply
RE: Notice of impending forum software update 2026-04

Notable new features: What's New page, showing a timeline of recent activity. Can be found in the main menu at the top (hamburger menu on mobile) ...

6 months ago
Reply
RE: Notice of impending forum software update 2026-04

Update complete. Please let me know if you run into any issues.

6 months ago
Reply
RE: Unplug the computer and then plug it back in

A lot of people ask me for help with their computers. If it's Windows, the first thing I tell them to do is reboot. I swear, it fixes the problem abou...

6 months ago
Topic
Reply
RE: How to submit your item for sale

Again, please read the instructions when submitting items you want to sell. The verification photo step is REQUIRED. To clarify, there are two forms y...

6 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Help with old Deitzgen 6100 Highway Transit

You can post images directly until you've had a few moderated posts. You should be able to post images now.

7 months ago
Page 7 / 304