AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Wendell
Wendell
@wendell
Admin
Joined: June 13, 2010 1:49 pm
Last seen: October 9, 2026 10:06 am
Topics: 880 / Replies: 5183
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 972
Topic
3 months ago
Replies: 0
Views: 658
Topic
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 497
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 607
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 2158
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 673
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 538
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 590
Topic
Reply
RE: Happy Independence Day!

Ready for the parade!

3 months ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 829
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

Update: I'm still working on the revamp, but most of the design work is done. The Marketplace area (For Sale, Want to Buy, and Jobs) is being revamped...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

I just want to reiterate how thankful I am for the positive feedback and encouragement. 😊 That said, to get ready for the new paywall, you ...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

Without researching it, my guess might be that you signed up for the Supporter plan, which is a one-time donation, while the Sustainer plan is monthly...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

Thank you to everyone who has read and/or replied so far. I appreciate the feedback and the support! As I get older and start thinking more about reti...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

The plan, as of right now anyway, is to have a rolling 90 day delay. This way, we will continue to have the benefit of Google indexing and bringing us...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

@party-chef: thank you for taking the time to write your honest response. I truly appreciate it. You're dead right about the bigger picture: the web...

4 months ago
Page 6 / 304