AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
voidintheabyss
voidintheabyss
@voidintheabyss
Free
Joined: August 2, 2016 5:54 pm
Topics: 15 / Replies: 46
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 510
Reply
RE: Elevation Certificate - Diagram 2A

andrewm, post: 435468, member: 10888 wrote: I would call it a 4. It's definitely a split level so that's either a 3 or 4. Since the bottom floor is be...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 561
Reply
RE: Explanation of Closure Value in a Resection

Mark Mayer, post: 435129, member: 424 wrote: I think that I'm a lot more comfortable with a 3 point solution.If I did a 2 point solution I would requi...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Explanation of Closure Value in a Resection

Mark Mayer, post: 433468, member: 424 wrote: I do resections a lot. But if my dc only did 2 point resections I would not do them very much, if at all....

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 20
Views: 1799
Reply
RE: Learning AutoCAD Civil3D

squowse, post: 427177, member: 7109 wrote: There is big difference between AutoCAD and Autodesk Civil 3D.I would recommend starting with the former. B...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Learning AutoCAD Civil3D

squowse, post: 427177, member: 7109 wrote: There is big difference between AutoCAD and Autodesk Civil 3D.I would recommend starting with the former. B...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 19
Views: 1803
Reply
RE: Disadvantages to running resection vs normal setup

Jim Frame, post: 426416, member: 10 wrote: That's an enormous tolerance value. Are you sure they don't mean six seconds? Typo!Ha. How embarrassing.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Disadvantages to running resection vs normal setup

We had a meeting this morning. All of the Party Chiefs and our immediate supervisor.Resections are no longer allowed.For all of these reasons outlined...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Dynamic Heights vs. Orthometric Heights Differences

GeeOddMike, post: 420833, member: 677 wrote: The quote was intended as a reminder that all geometric heighting is non-unique meaning that it is route ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Android or Apple

Jim Frame, post: 418092, member: 10 wrote: How do you plug a thumb drive into a phone? Do you have an adapter cable with a micro-USB plug on one end ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Android or Apple

Eyott_Surveyor_Fred_MD, post: 418032, member: 2451 wrote: the advantage i found with Android is the USB hostI can send and receive data by using a thu...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topo blunder

Do you check back into your control at the end of the day?

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 52
Views: 3780
Reply
Reply
RE: A case of the Mondays.

James Fleming, post: 415477, member: 136 wrote: Pretty much.I really like your model!

10 years ago
Reply
RE: A case of the Mondays.

James Fleming, post: 415305, member: 136 wrote: If you're working at a larger firm doing commercial land development type work with multiple crews it'...

10 years ago
Page 2 / 4