AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
true-corner
true-corner
@true-corner
Free
Joined: September 17, 2010 7:39 pm
Topics: 59 / Replies: 533
Reply
RE: U.S. Survey Foot

This thread is a good example of why ALL SURVEYOR'S MEASURE DIFFERENTLY.?ÿ Caps for emphasis or those hard of hearing.?ÿ Exactness in measurement is l...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Schonstedt vs Magna trac

Maggie's were on sale a couple of years ago...I bought two of 'em.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Snow in South Central New Mexico

@holy-cow?ÿ "...Every place has to have something or someone to brag on."?ÿ You got that right, my great grandfather is buried in the cemetery in Fro...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Buying a business

Well, I did No.1.?ÿ It took about 10 years to become established.?ÿ What I learned is that one needs as much business acumen as land surveying knowled...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Mr. Weatherman better change his mind

@rj-schneider No, just irons and 1/2"-3/4" pipes.?ÿ Yeah, I'm going to invest in a battery rotary drill. No more pounding dirt.?ÿ Hopefully I'm back t...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Mr. Weatherman better change his mind

Well this winter I was working like a banshee.?ÿ Using a 10lb sledge to put monuments in frozen ground.?ÿ Discovered I have numbing in my toes and low...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Intellicad Snaps

I never had the issues switching from Acad to Icad.?ÿ Of course I'm not as accomplished as a lot of youse guys.?ÿ I'm pretty basic.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: The king gets his

@flga-2 peanuts to coconuts??ÿ Also known as small potatoes

6 years ago
Reply
RE: TBC Fails Following Windows Update

I'm still using Trimble 2.81 I think.?ÿ No problems yet on Windows 10 updates but if I do, maybe it's time to switch to total station full time and re...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Calculators

Do very little calculations in the field.?ÿ I was an HP-41Cer and went over to SMI for awhile but since total stations, data collectors and gps I've b...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: To Ease or not to Ease, That is the Question

@aliquot, a curve is a series of straight lines...Touche!

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Plain Ol' Triangles

This is a tough thread...it reminds me of my youth.?ÿ Top mount K&E?ÿ Autoranger edm's, HP-3500's, transit and tape.?ÿ Field notes using bound b...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: To Ease or not to Ease, That is the Question

A, I've never heard of B.?ÿ A straight line is a straight line is a straight line.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: 41604

@flga Vitamin C is better than masks:

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey 2020 IntelliCAD

@dave-lindell Isn't it fantastic??ÿ Great resource.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Where do you carry yours?

@mike-marks I don't carry and don't own any handguns.?ÿ All I have are Hunting rifles and shotguns.?ÿ Unlike you I don't understand arming for homepro...

6 years ago
Reply
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 2449
Reply
RE: Mr. Nice Guy finishes last, again

@holy-cow?ÿ Don't you know "no good deed goes unpunished"?

6 years ago
Page 2 / 30