AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
true-corner
true-corner
@true-corner
Free
Joined: September 17, 2010 7:39 pm
Topics: 59 / Replies: 533
Reply
RE: Trimble Data Transfer program

You're probably right as I think I recently had a Windows update. Good Ole Windows.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Data Transfer program

The name already determined in the receiver. I connect the device the data transfer program shows the files I click to download and it says invalid f...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 910
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 1166
Reply
RE: Former contributors to this site and predecessors---deceased

Whatever happened to McMoundfinder??ÿ He was always an interesting poster.?ÿ Also Keith form SoCal.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: New help understanding old terms

@jitterboogie You're being too serious

5 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: How Many More Times (can you break down the section) ?

Surveying isn't difficult if you hold to a couple of principles.?ÿ There are two types of surveys: one, is an original survey; and two, is a resurvey...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: ** ABSOLUTELY NO POLITICS **

Yeah, nothing is going to be solved on this board.?ÿ Political posters are wasting their time.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: CAD on Unix = more progress

, Now that Windows is going to come out with 11 (and we're supposed to get new computers to accomodate the new operating system) I wish Carlson would ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble's Data Transfer

@robertusa TSC-2, 4700, 4600LS.?ÿ Legacy type stuff.?ÿ Yeah I can download into a thumb drive for the TSC-2 but more convenient using data transfer.

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1152
Reply
RE: Forest Service Job

@bushaxe, Job security by the IT Department. I had the same issue when I hired into the Federal Government as a surveyor years ago.?ÿ It was never re...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Business Startup

@husker796 There's two ways to run a business; buy used equipment and don't carry any debt or go debt to the eyeballs with leases and the like for the...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Missing the old days

Shoot, I never thought of all those uses.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Missing the old days

You betcha, it is a lot easier today.?ÿ Couldn't go solo back than with a steel tape and four screw transit, that's for sure.?ÿ But I miss the brewski...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 19
Views: 832
Reply
RE: FLAT EARTH SURVEYOR, seriously?

@nate-the-surveyor (Humor alert) Flat earth. It would make our coordinates so much simpler. Elevations too. I think we should all vote FLAT EARTH! ...

6 years ago
Page 1 / 30