AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
true-corner
true-corner
@true-corner
Free
Joined: September 17, 2010 7:39 pm
Topics: 59 / Replies: 533
Reply
RE: Confessions of a 50 yo Rookie

Pull the other pin, recycle the plastic cap; you can reuse that rebar for your next project.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Mr. Nice Guy finishes last, again

@jt50 I agree, too much info.?ÿ I would have just given an estimate of a low and a high, depending what they wanted.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Solar observations

Whenever I've done solar's in the past I've used the hour angle method setting my timepiece out of Boulder, Colorado.?ÿ I was reading the link above ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Solar observations

Interesting.?ÿ Whenever I used to do farm surveys I would establish bearing with a solar.?ÿ Stopped that with the advent of gps.?ÿ I was out in the fi...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 17
Views: 1674
Reply
RE: Location of the Sun

@paul-in-pa No, I've taken plenty of solars but not at sunset or sunrise.  I knew it hangs in the southern sky but I always thought at sunrise an...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 33
Views: 1672
Topic
Replies: 14
Views: 1176
Reply
RE: Beating head against wall

@james-fleming, exactly it's called cash flow.  The reason why I'm solo.  I'd love to hire but...as you say, I like to sleep at night.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: TSC-2 key commands

This is late but thanks for the reply.?ÿ I looked throughout my manual but couldn't find anything, your reply helped out

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1044
Reply
RE: Rinexdates 1.8

@robert-ellis you can also try the trimble web site for "fixdatweek" , a small program that updates the date.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Indian Reservations Blocking State and Federal Highways

@paul-in-pa  Land wasn't stolen.  The Indians were nomadic tribes who migrated all over the place and didn't believe in land ownership.&nbs...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Railroad Challenge

Andy Nold, as expressed earlier railroad right of ways were simple curves, not spirals.?ÿ The railroads weren't obsessed about maintaining center line...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: TSC-2 Conumdrum

Based on some of the comments, I went the USB thumbdrive route and it worked fine.?ÿ Guess I'll use that from here on out until I have some time to ex...

6 years ago
Topic
6 years ago
Replies: 10
Views: 1204
Reply
RE: Lockdown

@mightymoe Atlas also said that New York City received 350,000 people from China in the month of January. 

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Full blown Apple user?

It's probably because Apple manufactures hardware and writes it's own software.?ÿ Maybe a better alternative to Windows is Linux.?ÿ I'd love to get of...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Question for the Experts - Dependent Resurveys

Unless the county got the approval of the residents, I don't know if the newly set corners are valid.

6 years ago
Page 3 / 30