AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Travis Point
Travis Point
@travis-point
Free
Joined: May 9, 2011 10:34 am
Topics: 4 / Replies: 15
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1179
Reply
RE: MA - ANR plan for non building lot

Well said, Peter, or do you wish to be referred to as "Count Surveyor"? ?ÿ Kevin

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Further Ponderings Leica TS16 and Leica CS20

I would think your dealer would get you up and running...... Our dealer set us up with TS-16, Geocom, and Carlson Surveyor II .?ÿ We didn't experience...

9 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Different State License Difficulties.

I've taken the MA and NH also, and, while both were difficult, I found the NH to be harder, due to the essay question nature of the test. My hand and...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: FC-5000 in the cold

I had a demo on one earlier this week, with a GT 502. Salesman said the robot had more problems with the cold than did the FC-5000. It was drizzling...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from Massachusetts

Clark, Congratulations, and welcome to the ranks!Hopefully, you can translate that shiny new stamp into a little more green in the wallet. I practice ...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 814
Reply
RE: Licensing in NH

I also to the state portion test a few years ago, and highly recommend taking the NHLSA prep seminar. I failed the test the first time I took it, the...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Autodesk Reseller?

Depending on where in Mass you are, you should also check into Cadnet Services in Manchester, NH. Travis PointAKAKevin Arsenault, PLSGreen Internatio...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: VT 50th and NESS IV conference Sept 10- Sept 12

I will attend the NESS conference. I was lucky enough to talk the boss into letting me go before the current schedule crunch got out of hand. Thanks...

12 years ago
Reply
12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 825
Reply
RE: NH Surveyors, little help please

I have a guy in Lunenburg, MA, who delivers for big orders. Paton Lumber. Its a little far away from you, though.TP

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Which Describes Your Main Activity Today

I will complete 2 proposals to map and determine ROW for 12,000' of roadway, then I get to review a set of MassDOT Layout Plans for submittal by the e...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Platted lot easements

Another avenue of research would be to check the original deeds transferring the subdivided parcels. You may be able to gleen a better picture of the...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Tornadoes

Enjoy the time off while you can. You will not get too many of these days during the warm weather months.TP

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Another experience poll maybe?

You mean like: Started surveying at age: 22Obtained license at age: 38Started own firm at age: N/ACurrent age: 46Total number of survey employers: 4 -...

15 years ago