AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
timg57
timg57
@timg57
Free
Joined: October 18, 2017 8:40 am
Last seen: December 5, 2025 12:42 pm
Topics: 2 / Replies: 18
Reply
RE: Corps of Engineers Surveying Position

i always wanted to be a corps surveyor. 30 years age

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Position Available - Louisville Army Corps of Engineers

If I was 30 years younger it would be a fun ride.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Old school skills

I've done all that except draft on linen. I'm left handed and did my leroying right handed. I got very good at it. Passed out one time from the liqu...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Upcoming Survey Conferences

I'll see you in Lexington Ky Basketball capital of the world

5 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA

I would list the exceptions with a note that they do not affect the subject property for those that don't and add a note that no document was supplied...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: What is it?

I'll say a monument. You need to use a block of wood to protect the top when driving in hard ground.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Calculators

I have been using the same HP-41CX with Tomsrom 1, Surveying 1 and X memory since 1984 I have a hard time using anything with an = sign I don't plan...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA during construction.

I've done plenty of ALTA's like that. Just be sure and add plenty of notes where site is under construction.

6 years ago
Topic
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1188
Reply
RE: What's everyone using for chapped hands these days?

My wife sell Mary Kay products and had me try the Satin Hands. Put a dime size dab on one hand and rub in for a minute. Its non greasy and really work...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Leaning monument, intent or disturbed?

"I actually look forward to others trying to do my job for me.?ÿ I ask?ÿif they are licensed to express opinions on the location of boundaries - how t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey instruments

Wild T2 with frosty and 100' steel chain. No EDM

9 years ago