AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
that1surveyor
that1surveyor
@that1surveyor
Free
Joined: July 20, 2011 10:08 pm
Topics: 12 / Replies: 53
Reply
RE: CST

> Is there really that little interest there, or are there other factors in play? States like AR and OK that only have a handful, are the few CST's...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: LOMA or LOMA-F?

LOMA or LOMR-F?> FEMA is questioning how the BFE was determined and whether the property was filled (because the LAG is 5' above the community dete...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Missouri Subdivision Right of Way Question

> That definitely helped. The problem is that does not necessarily tell you what you need to know. Rather than an easement it is probably a build...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Missouri Subdivision Right of Way Question

My apologies I did not realize it would post that small. Perhaps this will be easier on the eyes.

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 480
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 605
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 9
Views: 413
Reply
RE: GPS localization issue

>The last project we did, had great vertical ties on one "half" of the site, and a consistent tenth on the other. I used five looped control points...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: quasi-scientific poll (PLSS Surveyors only)

> Thought I might put some numbers together if I can get a large enough number of replies.> > Q1: When weighing found evidence at an oblitera...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R8 Model 3 compared to Trimble R6

With the R8-3 the tracking seems a bit better inside of our local network. Its the R8-3 not the R6 that is L5 Capable. However, its not different enou...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Pincushion professionalism?

Same Company did both of these. My favorite pincushion I've run across because they are both filed section corners

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Exporting lat/long - Survey Controller

I don't know if you already figured this out but in the export option that isn't the fixed format file option, the name escapes me its been a long day...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Random Trimble Access COGO question

Perhaps I should have worded that differentlyA colleague of mine called me today and needed to calc points along a curve in access. You could calc po...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 473
Reply
RE: What is your Survey name?

Denver Winchester = DW = Deeded Way.....I've got nothing 😛

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Tick guard

I was at a jobsite not too long ago where I had the unpleasant experience of having about 15 ticks on me two days in a row, even after bathing in 40% ...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1004
Reply
RE: NBA FINALS 2012 CONTEST!!!

OKC in 6 with 100Thunder Up!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ''P.O.S.T.'' Definition On Highway Plans ?

I have seen it as both Point on spiral tangent and Point on semi tangent. I've never seen it on plans from around here but I've seen it on plans from ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: better or worse? 2012 vs 2011

MUCH better, this time last year it was a stretch to get 40 hours. Now it is more likely that if you only get forty, you took a couple days off. Backl...

14 years ago
Page 2 / 4