AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
that1surveyor
that1surveyor
@that1surveyor
Free
Joined: July 20, 2011 10:08 pm
Topics: 12 / Replies: 53
Reply
RE: The 2018 Tax Act : Surveyors and Engineers are being left out of the tax cut

Posted by: antcrook There was a conference agreement in the Dec 15 version of the bill that excluded engineering and architecture services from the se...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Kansas State Specific Exam

I'd really get down where and under what circumstances things are filed. Also, what the county surveyor can and can't do. Everything else was pretty s...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 638
Topic
Replies: 42
Views: 1169
Reply
RE: Civil 3d help

I run into that alot. The first two things I try are "ucs" world and "plan" world which should set the ucs and wcs to world.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Gambling With The Deregulation of Land Surveying

[USER=11954]@BigMac[/USER] is right in that regard. (In my humble opinion)The only way to safeguard the profession and by proxy the public is to expan...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: TSC3 & AT&T SIM CARD

The APN should be broadband, everything else blank.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Saving Access Calibrations

If you export a .JXL file it will take with it the calibration as a local site.You can get the perimeters from that file and enter them the next time ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Customer wants no items from Table A

The vast majority we do have no additional items.We just include the items we did in the course of field work, which as said is actually a fair amount...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: PS exam Curves

I took it in October and there was only one curve question. Almost all terms and practical application. There were a few math questions so have a calc...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How can I flatten Annotative Multileader?

Are they on the same elevation? If so just move them from base 0,0,(whatever elevation) to 0,0,0.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The wait is almost over...

VA LS 2867, post: 347779, member: 1444 wrote: Congrats, back when I took the October PS for VA, I found out the results on Dec 19. Anxious wait. Ear...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The wait is almost over...

When I read that this morning, I just stopped worrying about it but I just got the notice that I passed the PS.So now it's just the wait for the state...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Christmas bonuses

I believe the most we've gotten in the time I've been at my current employer is $250.Several years we got nothing other than a free lunch and a pep ta...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 39
Views: 1857
Reply
RE: Need some opinions

some boneheaded surveyor 2640' half miles That particular surveyor happens to be a member of that club on occasion.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Why is it for the courts to decide?

While that may be the case, it never hurts to keep your end as clear as possible.You can't assume that the other person will know exactly what you mea...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Why is it for the courts to decide?

Surveyor In Training, post: 346740, member: 10308 wrote: Answer me this. In a short sentence describe in the most simplest terms what a surveyor does....

11 years ago
Reply
RE: SIM Card in TSC3

For AT&T those dial strings have been slowly phased out. In the APN you simply put "broadband"Make sure the username, password, and domain are bla...

11 years ago
Reply
12 years ago
Page 1 / 4