AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
SurveyAK
SurveyAK
@surveyak
Free
Joined: June 14, 2015 10:42 pm
Topics: 1 / Replies: 60
Reply
RE: Data Collectors

imaudigger, post: 432235, member: 7286 wrote: Potentially looking at having to buy a DC to operate a robotic Trimble 5600 series instrument.I currentl...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Reduced Radio Range R6 R8 HPB450 Trimble Setup

tatsurveyman, post: 240990, member: 7673 wrote: Hang on to your Trimmark 3 radios if you got them!The Trimmark 3 is the most awesome radio ever built....

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R10 question...

www.mytrimbleprotected.com

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Things that just chap my hide

Williwaw, post: 402845, member: 7066 wrote: The engineering company was gracious enough to share their data with me.I used my ESP on that one for you ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS Static Observation Time

amdomag, post: 362081, member: 1683 wrote: I am doing my static the old way with longer observation time. With the expanded GNSS constellation now in ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: BEST TotalStation

Khalid-Elejla, post: 361782, member: 11397 wrote: Hello, EveryoneI want to buy a total station and I was confused about what kind should I buythe thre...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: TDS dongle replacement

The dongle burning out isn't the issue - they are solid-state. I would suggest trying various USB ports. Is your dongle using SentinelHASP? I'd reinst...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS y2k problem

If you're not running firmware version 2.32 for your 5700, 5800, R8 Model 1, or R7 Model 1, you're gonna have a bad time. This is the final firmware r...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access Sigma Confidence Reporting

ssorcbor, post: 353149, member: 1963 wrote: We're using R10's. I know you can set it in the receiver but will that show in Access? We're trying to dum...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access Sigma Confidence Reporting

Bill93, post: 353206, member: 87 wrote: That is the correct factor for 95% on a 1-dimensional measurement. For a 2-dimensional (e.g. horizontal) meas...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: L5 Signal

Here's a link to help out any other folks interested:GPS.gov: New Civil Signals

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trouble with Trimble S7 Holding Zero while performing high precision radial , after wathstakeout

Here is the deal with the S Series instruments: First off, the rule of thumb is to let them acclimate for 1 minute per each degree Fahrenheit - so it...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R10 vs R8-3

Nate The Surveyor, post: 352626, member: 291 wrote: If it said JAVAD on it, it'd be fine. But, if it said TRIMBLE, you'd be sinning! Nate - fixed/Fl...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access Sigma Confidence Reporting

ssorcbor, post: 353149, member: 1963 wrote: We're using R10's. I know you can set it in the receiver but will that show in Access? We're trying to dum...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access Sigma Confidence Reporting

SurveyAK, post: 353141, member: 9968 wrote: What equipment are you using? What's up with the M3?Just to add, if it's Fixed/Float RTK, you're only ever...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access Sigma Confidence Reporting

ssorcbor, post: 352818, member: 1963 wrote: Has anyone found a way to change the sigma confidence reporting in Trimble Access? It displays errors to ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R10 vs R8-3

Nate The Surveyor, post: 350381, member: 291 wrote: I had a Trimble guy try to give me an R-10, for my Javad. I figured it out. He had a deep woods jo...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad, and the beast mode,

Fixed/Float is so 1994.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Geo7x with Access and Terrasync

Lee D, post: 350899, member: 7971 wrote: No, unfortunately, Terrasync will not connect with the GPS receiver in the survey version of the Geo. I can ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS doesn't like my R10 RINEX files

algallop, post: 352498, member: 8394 wrote: Let me start by saying that I'm very new to Trimble Access and the R10.Yesterday I was playing around with...

11 years ago
Page 1 / 4