AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
summerprophet
summerprophet
@summerprophet
Free
Joined: July 1, 2014 8:53 pm
Last seen: July 28, 2026 10:00 pm
Topics: 46 / Replies: 428
Reply
RE: It's that time again, boys and girls...

Wendel,?ÿ None of us say it enough, but your time and effort is certainly appreciated. If it is any small consolation, it is moments like this that I...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Your ideal course requirements for a surveying degree?

I view it as twofold: technician level 1 year programLet them get their hands on modern equipment, you have a limited amount of time to get them mini...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 2244
Reply
RE: NGS Benchmarks versus OPUS derived Elevations

@rover83 I believe the confusion is the ambiguity restring the term ƒ??orthoƒ??. Ortho just means corrected, so where you are talking about orthometri...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trucks

For all the guys lusting after a single cabƒ??.. where do you store the total station?

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Maps with "Lines Not Surveyed"

It depends on your registration board, and state laws in regards to professional practice.?ÿIn Washington state, the obligation of the surveyor to sho...

4 years ago
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting Points In Old Concrete

@half-bubble?ÿ A Ryobi ROTARY hammer drill will work just fine. Rotary hammer drills take SDS style bits rather than regular drill bits. The main dis...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Tribrach search

While I have a Leica tribrach for my Leica robot, I use a Seco 2152-05 for everything else. I have had no problems with any of the 3 I purchased. Made...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: 2" Total Stations and Use

I have always run a 3ƒ? total station for my boundary and Topo work. The occasional monitoring job (about one a year), I get by by running sets of me...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: WA/OR job outlook

Work is plentiful, and jobs are-a-plenty. CfedS is only really required if you are specifically chasing that type of work. I donƒ??t really know of an...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hammer drill run time

@tfdoubleyou?ÿ Depending on the region you are working in, the municipality may have a problem with you cutting into their road. I know Seattle has l...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hammer drill run time

@lukenz?ÿ Also, I would suggest you pick up a Bosch HCST006 kit. Pretty much all the typical bits you need for surveying in a compact package that fi...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hammer drill run time

I open up (and often replace) literally dozens of road mons a year.?ÿ I have 3 tools: a corded Bosch 40 lb jackhammer, a corded Bosch 12 lb sdsMax ro...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica TCR 702 Auto For Sale

That was a great gun. I gave ours away, as you canƒ??t get parts for them anymore.

4 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Setting semi-permanent control

I had an idea of making a forced centering plateƒ??.. ?ÿ If you are looking at fabricating something, check out www.smart-targets.com . They may all...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Tick record

I have been using a ƒ??ticklessƒ? device to ward off ticks. It broadcasts an ultrasonic frequency that confuses them. It doesnƒ??t make them go away,...

4 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Practicing without a License

in WA state, a licensee has an obligation to report to the state. If it is discovered you were aware and didnƒ??t report, you are liable.In minor case...

4 years ago
Page 3 / 24