AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
summerprophet
summerprophet
@summerprophet
Free
Joined: July 1, 2014 8:53 pm
Last seen: July 28, 2026 10:00 pm
Topics: 46 / Replies: 428
Reply
RE: One thing leads to another. Sequences Atv Utv on the Job.

@nate-the-surveyor?ÿ typically, itƒ??s always cheaper to repair then replace, but with supply chain issues, you may have to weigh the time to get par...

4 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Survey Technician - Central WA State

Looking for another tech. Reach out if you have any questions.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: GLONASS, GNSS, Ukraine

I could function temporarily, as I have a robot and somewhere in the realm of 600 high accuracy control points in my work area of 150 miles. Likely th...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 526
Reply
RE: What do the pandemic and moonlighting have in common?

Firstly: you guys seriously have enough free time to chase side work? In this insane market, isnƒ??t everyone working 10-12 hours a day? If I wanted s...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Does This Sound Reasonable To Other Surveying Professionals?

Does 16K for the job sound reasonable? ?ÿ ?ÿThe majority of the costs is generally in the records research rather than the fieldwork. If it was fres...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Percentage of monumented corners

I work for a county in a PLSS state, and when I started, 22% of all section corners I searched for were lost, damaged or missing. I generally replace ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Taking the NCEES PLS exam next week

My advice is as follows: The day before, do a light review of your study material to refresh, and then donƒ??t look at it again. wear comfortable cl...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Master's Student in need of Paid Summer Internship 2022 (B.S. Surveying/ 5 years experience/ LSIT/ Veteran) USA

William,Given the current job market, you have your pick of job opportunities. If you are interested in working for county government in central Washi...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: HP Calculator repair

Literally hundreds for sale on eBay. Pretty certain anyone outside of surveying has HPƒ??s in way better shape than we do.?ÿI have 2 good ones and one...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: An unusual survey spike

@holy-cow it is a Chris-Nik Mag Spike. They are larger diameter than mag nails. Nails are about 1/4ƒ? diameter, spikes are about 3/8. I primarily u...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: An unusual survey spike

Strange how regional survey evidence is. That is probably one of the most common things I use over here. Gin Pins and axles on the other hand are inc...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Technician - Central WA State

@jitterboogie?ÿ Regardless of the job posting, best of luck on your FS. It literally will open up job opportunities anywhere in the country for you.?...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Technician - Central WA State

@jitterboogie?ÿ I personally supervise this position 8 months of the year. As far as responsible charge, it really depends on the applicant. I have o...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1124
Page 4 / 24