AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Stephen Calder
Stephen Calder
@stephen-calder
Free
Joined: July 3, 2010 3:12 pm
Topics: 27 / Replies: 429
Reply
RE: Internet sales tax?

But the physical presence and footprint of an internet based business is much less than a brick and mortar. Thus it shouldn't need much tax collected ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary dispute between Georgia & NC

Again?!?!? or, better yet.... Oh, has it been four or five years already?!? My, how time flies. Stephen

13 years ago
Reply
RE: In a jam...

Thanks Mitch, Never occurred to me that they would still have that in stock. Just got off the phone with Hayes. Thanks everyone!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: In a jam...

You got it, Shelby. Realized the problem a few hours ago. Everything here is 220. Most chargers for laptops etc. these days are dual, but the Topcon c...

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 9
Views: 1093
Reply
RE: Public RW - Follow County Engineers Footsteps or Deed Desc?

I've been in this game for a while and as I've matured professionally, I find myself generally against determining the line to be where it is a certai...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Florida

Just got up to date a few weeks ago w/ McKissock. Mabye a little pricey, but the content was pretty good and they have the added benefit of reporting ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Hey, GPS gurus

Thanks for responding Agrimensor. I probably should have worded the question with more detail and specificity... The software we are using is GrafNav ...

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 541
Reply
RE: Setting corners in an ALTA

Setting corners just goes with property boundary surveying. Dr. Jeckyl and others are right, with a lot of ALTAs, they don't care about having them se...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How subdivision plats say “Do not touch”

I agree w Larry, Dave, Perry, and Kent, but mostly Larry in that I've seen much worse. You've got distances and bearings on the E-W lines and a bearin...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you think about this article?

> > This is part of a much broader problem in the Construction Industry. It is really a byproduct of inbreeding, where Carpenters and Laborers m...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Order of Graphical Weight of Map Elements

In what location would you includeThe text you're referring to on my map examples is done with Technic font which mimics Leroy lettering with a techni...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Order of Graphical Weight of Map Elements

In what location would you include> I have to go with Kent on this. Senior rights are very important to me and the law. Don't get your junior lin...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Order of Graphical Weight of Map Elements

In what location would you include> I'm not sure why, but it irks me when I see arrows pointing in the opposite direction of the bearing. Does any...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Order of Graphical Weight of Map Elements

In what location would you include> "Mixing capitals and small letters is good and sound drafting practice. It aids in readability "> > Do yo...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Order of Graphical Weight of Map Elements

In what location would you includeWhen I said the descriptions match, I am implying that there is no excess or deficiency, which is the case here. Als...

14 years ago
Page 3 / 23