AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: MASS. 2014 Convention is March 7 and 8, 2014

I am more excited to hear about when they will turn on the network. GPS units were installed a while ago...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Idiot of the Month

Did he use monuments from his state?Could he be reprimanded by two boards?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: NEW FEMA MAPS

I do not see any buildings in the A zone.Where is the need for flood insurance?They could always fill... maybe.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Sometimes I just hate computers

Wendell... Sometimes I just hate computersJFGI B-)

13 years ago
Reply
RE: or GIS... Flood Map Interpretation

or GIS... Flood Map Interpretation-rejectionUmmm, my maps were all based on lidar. There are GeoTiffs available through the GIS site. Metadata clai...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: or GIS... Flood Map Interpretation

or GIS... Flood Map Interpretation-rejectionThree weeks ago I heard that FEMA is delaying the effective date for Plymouth County, Massachusetts becau...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: or GIS... Flood Map Interpretation

or GIS... Flood Map Interpretation> spledeusI think I will be there Friday. Going skiing Saturday.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: or GIS... Flood Map Interpretation

Still preliminary maps... I am just trying to gather data to know where LOMAs and LOMRs will be practical.I also have some pro-development political ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: or GIS... Flood Map Interpretation

It's not like I'm planning to visit a site during a 1% storm.

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 592
Reply
RE: Gons? from the distance, angles and bearings thread

[sarcasm]meters, they will use meters[/sarcasm]So what is the break down? We have the wonderful 60 minute 60 second break.What are the shortcuts and ...

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 1026
Reply
RE: Rough Time Estimate Question

Get a case of redbull.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm a reformed Lowball hirer !!

Wasn't that quote in the movie Armageddon?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Determining silt volume

Has any agency flown lidar? Or would that be too new?Here's where NOAA has the coastline stuff. (Well more or less, my bookmarks were to dud pages s...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting situation

Seems very straight forward. Lot 4 was part of the subdivision. They could volunteer their rights away.I hope this goes the right way. Then I hope ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Significant Figures

A determined fellow can get a good amount done during a superbowl halftime show.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting situation

1. Would M have any other access if not for the Private Road?2. When was the plan approved? Did zoning require that Lot 4 have some or all of that lo...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1040
Reply
RE: Important Signficant Figures Question

> I was asked to determine if a pavement surface meets the specs which call for plus or minus 1/4" out of tolerance over 10 feet. As it turns out ...

13 years ago
Page 67 / 138