AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: Project Management

br>Project Management62. dotProjectReplaces Microsoft Project Professional ($1,159.99 and up)Under development for thirteen years, this community-run ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Congrats to Foggy!

Took them long enough, I nominated you a couple years ago.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: DMS

TraditionBabylonian mathematics had a sexagesimal number system since before they had zero.wiki

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Dual Monitors

awesome! thanks a million.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Dual Monitors

Beware of the laptop.Some windows find their way to staying on #2. When you disconnect you will not see the window. I have successfully monkeyed wit...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: (*@&$&%* TOOLBAR

Is there not a lock?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Email from attorney

THERE'S A MATH PART OF THE BAR?I cannot believe it.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Brass Cap in bridge - who's the owner

Possession is 0.9 of the law and it looks like you have it.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: 0.02/0.05

Yes, the ground shots on country paved roads plus 25' off the layout. There's more than 0.02' hz in the aggregate.There are a few dozen belgium block...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: 0.02/0.05

They already have two proposals submitted.I wonder if my explanation of the difficulty of achieving such perfection will change their consideration of...

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 14
Views: 478
Reply
RE: Insurance is going up

darnwe saw a steady increase in Harvard Pilgrim since the announcement of ACAso we just switched to BlueCrosswe still pay 50% of our employees

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Crew

5 traverse points4 sideshotsin light brush (less then 2' in height)2,000 foot walk from truck on a cleared pathperfect closure1.5 daysi could have don...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: ring ring ~ bye bye

i click on the ads then close the window. don't they pay per click with something about unique IP?

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 18
Views: 963
Reply
RE: ring ring ~ bye bye

I was told I was too cheap at $1,000 for an elevation certificate.I am glad to live in my part of the country. The fees elsewhere would make me quit ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Color coded map

I made one once and put it on clear plastic. Made the permitting more visible, but not any easier.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMA question

I am not sure about Cow's suggestion as coastal flood plain does not have the same compensatory storage issues.I have had success using the CLOMR-F fo...

13 years ago
Page 66 / 138