AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: Corpscon/NadCon not functioning?

huh, i just always added the N Wi don't do enough in CorpsCon to worry about the shortcuts but if I think of it I will use that one next time.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: CARLSON 2014 AND POINTS

> new to Carlson- running in civil 3d-> I apparently messed with some settings - brought some points in- wanted to resize the symbol and pt no. ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Corpscon/NadCon not functioning?

> I cannot get them to work for me today. The find a zone program is failing, and not giving me any solution even though I choose MA then Barnsta...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3D help getting oriented

I have been using C3D for one week. Having Carlson on top of it has made all the difference. I will get to all that style stuff at my leisure.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Justifying a higher bill, than original estimate

A client came in with a lot to be subdivided. We estimated about 50k. He went elsewhere and they estimated 5k. He came back and we suggested he get...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Slant Utility linetypes in Carlson

Don't forget to make your STANDARD font have a height of 0.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: First Firing

I tried a new beer Friday night. It was awesome, then I realized it was 7.5% alcohol. No wonder it was so good.Lagunitas.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: First Firing

She was a CAD drafter who claimed to know 30% of CAD.She knew 30% of the 10% of CAD that she knew about.She lasted a month.Not overly her fault. She ...

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 20
Views: 819
Reply
RE: For all you Mass Guys...

Hey, our problems were almost the same.Do you think the same attorney messed both up?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: For all you Mass Guys...

Make the idiot attorney who thought that these could be sold individually fix the problem.* (* If one really exists.)Any improvements? Could these l...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: An Attorney That Rocks!

1. There are more attorneys than surveyors.2. It is common knowledge that: A. Law is a huge subject. B. Attorneys specialize.Therefore it is general...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1161
Reply
RE: Another ring-ring

Send him to the old surveyor and tell him to stop wasting your time.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Ring-Ring!

Survey insurancebummer. i was hoping you had hit a dog that was already dead.a few years ago i was on a stretch of 'highway' and a box truck stopped ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Ring-Ring!

Survey insuranceYou are on to something there. But how many properties run over black labs in the middle of the night?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Areas...

Jr./Sr. rights become muddled as there are many missing deeds.If parcels 3 and 4 were conveyed to brother 1, then the 13 acre call would be correct. ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Areas...

It is all uncleared woodland. No fences, walls, ridges, ditches. A few piles of stones here and there.

13 years ago
Reply
13 years ago
Page 68 / 138