AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
smithsurveying
smithsurveying
@smithsurveying
Free
Joined: March 6, 2021 8:39 pm
Last seen: July 25, 2026 10:17 am
Topics: 18 / Replies: 43
Reply
RE: Massive update post. New states, trig practice, and HP35s programs.

I am really enjoying the App! You did a great job creating it! 🙂

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Where is the best place to get a cracked TSC3 screen replaced?

@drilldo I watched a video on YouTube that was in Vietnamese that helped to get started. You can 100% do it 🙂

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Where is the best place to get a cracked TSC3 screen replaced?

I have replaced a few TSC2 and TSC3 screens myself. You can buy a screen on Ebay and easily do it yourself 🙂

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Calculating Corner by Coordinates

@lurker I'm looking for an example, so I don't have to make one myself 🙂

7 months ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1757
Reply
RE: 2026 Solar Ephemeris

Here is an updated version. I am almost finished designing a field book version of the 2026 Solar Ephemeris!

11 months ago
Reply
RE: Data Collector with Solar Observation Module

@landbutcher464mhz I enjoy using the Nomad data collectors more than the calculator that's all. If you ever want to sell that old Nomad please let me ...

11 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Data Collector with Solar Observation Module

@landbutcher464mhz I have a HP48 with the TDS Survey card too! I'm looking for something like a Nomad, Pocket PC or Recon that has Survey Pro with the...

11 months ago
Forum
Page 1 / 4