AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
smithsurveying
smithsurveying
@smithsurveying
Free
Joined: March 6, 2021 8:39 pm
Last seen: July 25, 2026 10:17 am
Topics: 18 / Replies: 43
Topic
Forum
Replies: 4
Views: 860
Reply
RE: Survey Pro Solar Observation Module

@rankin_file I am hoping to find it so I have various ways to do solars. I do have an HP48SX that makes solars easy.

11 months ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1450
Reply
RE: Burt's Solar Compass

@dms330 thank you so much!

1 year ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Burt's Solar Compass

@bill93 I got to use one at a solar compass workshop taught by Tim Kent last weekend. They are very cool! I'm hoping to get one so I can make videos o...

1 year ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 4
Views: 1240
Reply
RE: 2026 Solar Ephemeris

Here is a rough draft version I made for January. Hopefully someone else will have one so we can compare!

1 year ago
Topic
Replies: 18
Views: 2858
Reply
RE: Getting Stoned at Work

I should mention I meant relaxed with regard to the Manual, but from my research R. Collier was not instructed to measure to a specific location to be...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Getting Stoned at Work

If it had been in position, yes I would say "center" for this instance. Some surveyors mentioned putting an X mark which they would call the true poin...

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 1473
Topic
Forum
Replies: 1
Views: 805
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 835
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 815
Reply
RE: Forest Service Job

@holy-cow I took your advice and I am now a Cadastral Surveyor with the BLM. I still really appreciate the comment you left. God bless?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Cadastral Surveyors Office

@frozennorth You can put that as your monitors background so you can tell your friends that you work in the woods ???

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Cadastral Surveyors Office

@jimcox That is the weirdest music video I've ever seen ????

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Cadastral Surveyors Office

@holy-cow The beavers over here in Oregon are well known for their dedication?ÿ?ÿ

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 583
Page 2 / 4