AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
SIR VEYSALOT
SIR VEYSALOT
@sir-veysalot
Free
Joined: July 29, 2010 7:09 pm
Topics: 78 / Replies: 579
Reply
RE: GPS RESULTS 3-4 FEET HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL

Lee D, post: 412666, member: 7971 wrote: I don't mean to demean you but are you positive that both coordinate systems are set on the null NAD83 system...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS RESULTS 3-4 FEET HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL

Lee D, post: 412659, member: 7971 wrote: What version(s) of Access? 2013-20-5264

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS RESULTS 3-4 FEET HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL

thebionicman, post: 412652, member: 8136 wrote: Sounds like Lee D is on it. Check your datum /tranaformation...OK so maybe I'm missing something. Is ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS RESULTS 3-4 FEET HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL

We are using NAD83 State plane, same zone for both. Using same VRS network for both. The controller from the good systems works with the rover of th...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 22
Views: 1353
Reply
RE: OPUS aborting

SIR VEYSALOT, post: 378715, member: 458 wrote: OK, I've been using OPUS since about 2007 off and on. Occasionally I get an abort. Granted, I was in ...

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 1067
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 1196
Reply
RE: 2016 ALTA/NSPS Standards - Table A

Good luck getting your hands on utility plans post-9/11 (especially water)

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 1032
Reply
RE: Can someone help me with...

Joe the Surveyor, post: 341927, member: 118 wrote: a .tps file? I have about an hours worth of data that I tried to submit to OPUS-RS and it keeps ki...

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 6
Views: 758
Reply
RE: OPUS error message

John1Minor2, post: 329219, member: 404 wrote: Are you submitting the files in Rinex or the native receiver format? Processing through Rinex converter...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1158
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 700
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 484
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 423
Reply
RE: Homemade targets

Some tips that I've used. Use 0 offset on your instrument. Put 1" squares on cheap formica and screw in where possible. On concrete, add a small da...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm moving to a company that is very layout heavy.

RULE #1 - YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH CONTROLRULE #2 - SEE RULE #1

11 years ago
Page 1 / 33