AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
shelby-h-griggs-pls
shelby-h-griggs-pls
@shelby-h-griggs-pls
Free
Joined: July 8, 2010 11:49 am
Last seen: August 17, 2026 5:53 pm
Topics: 67 / Replies: 872
Reply
RE: Kelsh Plotter - free

Tyler Parsons, post: 411661, member: 139 wrote: If you went to OSU, I believe there is still one there.OIT, heck maybe they still have one too...

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Kelsh Plotter - free

Those things were antiques 40 years ago, LOL. We had a couple in our photogrammetry lab in college.SHG

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Roll-your-own NTrip server-Success!

John, very cool, I guess I took the easy route, my Intuicom Bridge-X (make that plural units now) have this functionality all built in, albeit at a hi...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Professional Land Surveyors of Oregon Annual Conference

dig, post: 411010, member: 2485 wrote: No longer a PLSO member. That is why I asked. Thanks.Looks like there was an e-mail sent to attendees to downlo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Professional Land Surveyors of Oregon Annual Conference

dig, post: 410831, member: 2485 wrote: Any chance I could talk someone into emailing me any handout materials that BPA presented? Contact info in my p...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Travel with Leica Scanner

Get setup as a known shipper and ship air cargo, that is how i do it.SHG

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Professional Land Surveyors of Oregon Annual Conference

Jered McGrath PLS, post: 410668, member: 794 wrote: I personally had a great time networking and seeing things run pretty smoothly.Thank You for all y...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the best business type?

I would consult both a business law attorney AND a CPA in YOUR state to get some professional advice, too important and too many unknowns to leave tha...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking into UAS

Disclaimer: I am employed by an aerial mapping company who has professional pilots, manned aircraft and digital cameras and airborne LiDAR sensors as ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Professional Land Surveyors of Oregon Annual Conference

There must of been photos and stories, but I didn't take a single photo and I can't repeat anything I heard :)I am actually still at the confrence ven...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How Old is Your Total Station?

Spring 1998, Leica TCA1100. Need to state that I have used it very little as I have gone through about three sets of GNSS recievers in that time frame...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Professional Land Surveyors of Oregon Annual Conference

See you there, heading out today for a week in Portland; memorial service, work and the conference.SHG

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 993
Reply
RE: T2002

I can't remember what the internal battery was (probably 12VDC), BUT all Leica instruments (that I am aware of) will take an external 12VDC input to t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Opus question

tomarneson, post: 408836, member: 864 wrote: It would not be Land Surveying in Minnesota:Chapter 326.02 MINNESOTA STATE STATUTESSubd. 4.Practice of la...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Does the Leica 555 channel GS15...

Luke J. Crawford, post: 407936, member: 11382 wrote: GS16 can receive L5, the 15 can't. We just purchased a 16, kicks our R8's butt.The GS10, 15, 16, ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble PIVOT mountpoint lists "not reachable"

Just checked in both Edge and Chrome, fails in Chrome, works in Edge.This may be related to another problem I was experiencing, same exact error mess...

10 years ago
Page 33 / 47