AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
shelby-h-griggs-pls
shelby-h-griggs-pls
@shelby-h-griggs-pls
Free
Joined: July 8, 2010 11:49 am
Last seen: August 17, 2026 5:53 pm
Topics: 67 / Replies: 872
Reply
RE: OMNI Drive

Jim Frame, post: 407720, member: 10 wrote: Have you considered using a Compact Flash to PC Card adapter? My Leica level came equipped with one -- ins...

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: OMNI Drive

Brad Ott, post: 407588, member: 197 wrote: Tom, I found mine. I cannot find the proper cable in my misc box of cables.I believe it is just a standard...

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: OMNI Drive

I have one, BUT it is NOT for sale. Other than price any reason to not buy a new one?SHG

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Restraint of Trade

Tommy Young, post: 407534, member: 703 wrote: Well, the latest update is a received an email from someone on the board staff with a title of "Governme...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Star shots

I keep a copy of the 2008 Sokkia ephemeris just for all the valuable reference data, I believe that was the last year it was published.SHG

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Create your own NRTK?

Or if you don't want to roll your own as in Gavin's answer (#4 above), you can purchase turn key solutions, the one I am using is the the Intuicom Bri...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Does anyone have a Trimble R10 with AT&T data plan?

John Hamilton, post: 407439, member: 640 wrote: I don't know if this has anything to do with the discontinuation of 2G, but I wonder. I will post more...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: AT&T data plan for R10

T-Mobile also charges a one time $500 fee for static IP's and I believe after that it is just a per line charge to add additional, not sure on that th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: AT&T 2G Sunset and Leica 1200 GFU Modems

John Hamilton, post: 407177, member: 640 wrote: I tried that, I use several of no-ip.com's apps, including a dynamic IP service. I am not sure if AT&a...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Any post-leap-second reports?

MightyMoe, post: 407150, member: 700 wrote: That makes sense, early on with GLONASS there was a glich and using GPS and GLONASS together would create ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Star shots

GeeOddMike, post: 407125, member: 677 wrote: See:Mike, correct and I understand the definitions, but as long as you compare a solar geodetic az and ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Star shots

A Harris, post: 406728, member: 81 wrote: In 2005 according to GNSS Solutions in WGS84 found out most every sunshot off approximately 40+seconds due t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Truck box design

Adam, post: 407078, member: 8900 wrote: I have been upfitting my new rig this past week.That should be HD enough 🙂

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Coordinate Teansformation Errors

Largely depends on method of transformation, if it isn't rigorous, all bets are off.Transformation here is construed to mean two different datums, if ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Favorite Box Tapes

Always used Lufkin's, dual inches and 10ths, wished I could have meters too on same tape, LOL.SHG

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New Leica GS 14 GPS and Carlson SurvCe 5.04

Wanted to add, I don't mean to imply your choice is bad or Carlson is bad, BUT for me the frustration of trying to get various components from various...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New Leica GS 14 GPS and Carlson SurvCe 5.04

This thread reminds me once again why I made the personal decision years ago to buy the sensor, the data collector and the processing software all wit...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Any post-leap-second reports?

Mark Silver, post: 406972, member: 1087 wrote: These leap second addition events are stupid, unneeded and put unneeded strain on infrastructure. Hopef...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Leap second. Topcon

Well turns out I did stay up past midnight local, BUT I sure as heck wasn't playing with GNSS gear. After I posted my #19 post, it dawned on me that t...

10 years ago
Page 34 / 47