AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
sergeant-schultz
sergeant-schultz
@sergeant-schultz
Free
Joined: July 7, 2010 5:55 am
Last seen: September 1, 2026 7:19 am
Topics: 119 / Replies: 838
Reply
RE: Sealed Lead Acid battery life

SLA batteries are SO twentieth century. I have a couple 4500 mAh LiFePO4 batteries. One of them will run the robot AND the modem longer than I want ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Mushroom Monument

Around here it would be labeled as "FIP" or "IPF".

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Why go that far?

BushAxe, post: 411476, member: 11897 wrote: tying into NC Grid would have required two monuments with established NC Grid coordinatesI believe that if...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ultimate Survey Chariot, "VW Schwimmwagen"

I'm thinkin' all you get are the rims & tires for $8K. Such-a-deal.......

10 years ago
Reply
RE: It's New Plotter Time...

Dale Yawn, post: 410917, member: 492 wrote: Thanks to all!Soooo, you don't want to buy a lightly - and lovingly - used T120, then?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: It's New Plotter Time...

I have a T120 that I absolutely hate. It's latest feature has been to determine that the 22" roll I loaded is actually 21.97", so it wants to plot my...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Total Station Calibration/Adjustment

I sent my Leica robot to the local Leica dealer because I thought it was a bit sloppy on the vertical angles and because, well, you're not a good surv...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How Old is Your Total Station?

I have a 1986 GTS-3B. It still works, but getting long in the tooth, so it's been retired to a warm spot by the fire.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's sky shots

Nate The Surveyor, post: 410336, member: 291 wrote: This is just plain cool pics.You're right!

10 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA and snow

Due to snow cover over this site at the time of the field survey, the nature and extent of various surface features may have been obscured.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I Dunno how many of you read the magazine P.O.B.

BushAxe, post: 408937, member: 11897 wrote: Some even find it demeaningWhat could possibly be demeaning about crawling around on your hands & knee...

10 years ago
Page 28 / 48