AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
sergeant-schultz
sergeant-schultz
@sergeant-schultz
Free
Joined: July 7, 2010 5:55 am
Last seen: September 1, 2026 7:19 am
Topics: 119 / Replies: 838
Reply
RE: Yet another Windows 10 annoyance (aka bug)

Can you see it with diskmgmt.msc?

10 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Windows mobile remote display/control

Thanks! I found Mymobiler, it serves my purpose.

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1127
Reply
RE: Boundary opinion

I think I'm done with this thread. I'll be the first to admit that nearly everyone on this venue is smarter, more experienced and better looking than...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary opinion

P_Bob, post: 413256, member: 1570 wrote: why am I going to hold the SE corner pipe for gospel, but not this pipe at the SW cornerIf memory serves, Mr....

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary opinion

I am truly astounded at the number of people who like that darned pipe! I could be persuaded, if there were some document of record verifying its pro...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring!!!

Jon Collins, post: 412936, member: 11135 wrote: The sentence "where are you?" Is relatively new in our worldSWMBO called me the other day on the offic...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary opinion

Duane Frymire, post: 413012, member: 110 wrote: I would want more information before I rejected it.Much like the questions in the exam I took to becom...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary opinion

Duane Frymire, post: 412927, member: 110 wrote: I would go with the pipeSo, given that holding the (uncalled for) pipe would short the senior original...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary opinion

So, the pipe @ 100' is uncalled for, there's no occupation on the division line, and there's sufficient room to give both parcels what the originatin...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary opinion

What, if anything, is on the SW corner of W'ly parcel? (Assuming N is up on sketch)

10 years ago
Reply
RE: ETSU Survey Auction Photogrammetry ends 24 hrs

Looks like those stereoplotters are gonna bring the big bucks...........

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Stapler

Well, I guess that makes it all right then.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Stapler

Rich., post: 412455, member: 10450 wrote: I went into the local pet store for some dog biscuits.Rich., post: 412455, member: 10450 wrote: he threw the...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring...sort of

James Fleming, post: 412301, member: 136 wrote: I'll cover that, I've got eighty TM50'sI bet the salesgirl creamed her jeans when THAT order came in.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Sealed Lead Acid battery life

Jim Frame, post: 411947, member: 10 wrote: Are those the kind that like to catch fire and burn their host building down?No.

10 years ago
Page 27 / 48