AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Sat Al
Sat Al
@sat-al
Free
Joined: December 27, 2010 4:21 pm
Topics: 2 / Replies: 195
Reply
RE: Trimble GEO XT with WAAS correction -- Accuracy?

Spec sheet says sub-meter RMS - 68% confidence.Multiply by 2 for 95% confidence.It assumes clear view of the sky.If they are under trees, accuracy is ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS back online yet?

It didn't hit the news because GPS operated perfectly fine everywhere in the world yesterday. It's a problem with your receivers (and others), probabl...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS back online yet?

GPS never goes down. Never.It would be big news in all major newspapers and tv news programs if it did.Your receiver is probably being affected by the...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Email from attorney

Mr. Allen is the smartest businessman in the room. > > What do you guys think of the below email?> > > > I take it as the attorney u...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Spread vs UHF

I use the same trick. I've heard that doubling antenna height is like quadrupling the power output.> I love the spread spectrum with my Leica. I us...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Missouri RTN

It's free.Watch out. Datum is Nad83CORS96 epoch 2002> It's my understanding that the Missouri DOT RTN network is a free service. Does anyone have ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: I lost my prism pole again!

Now, that's funny> It's just too embarrassing to admit on this forum what I once reported to the police as stolen before I remembered where I left ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm a reformed Lowball hirer !!

I think it's impossible to make a generic statement about lowballers. example,Bid A - $10,000Bid B - $8,000Bid C - $6,000Bidder A has 20 years experie...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Collecting static data to data collector

You have to be connected either bluetooth or cable. It has to communicate reliably, not necessary be close by.I do this all the time, for both RTK and...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Proud X-90 Owner

Sorry dude,The majority of the electronics you own is made in China, including the XI desktop monitor, motherboard, power supply. They may assemble in...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Kern County drone

Anyone can acquire a drone. The problem is flying them.Remote Aircraft Pilot Fights a FAA FineIs it Legal to Fly Drones for Mapping in the US?> Gov...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: "We learned to never hire a surveyor.......

Well said. Very well said.At the end of the day, it's about solving problems. If you solve problems, clients will value your service and be happy to p...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: The Future For GPS ?

My point is that this LightSquared stuff would never happen around the L5 frequency because it's buried in the aero protected band. There's too much s...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: The Future For GPS ?

Yes, I get that but if it was in the aero protected band, how could LightSquared have been considered in the first place?> Although it is tough to ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: The Future For GPS ?

There is absolutely zero possibility that L1 will be "dropped" from GPS. As a side note, L1 is not in the aero protected band. You can view the FCC sp...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pricing

:good:Realtor quality, like anything else, is a gamble. It doesn't take much to earn a license to sell real estate. That's why there are so many of th...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pricing

Wise words. I'll go further and say that I'll charge different prices to different clients depending on how I think they perceive our value.Some will ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pricing

I've bought homes both through a realtor and FSBO (for sale by owner). For the seller and buyer perspective, the challenge is getting enough eyeballs ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pricing

Don't get all excited about charging what realtors do. Their days are numbered. They are trying control the information flow between buyers and seller...

13 years ago
Page 3 / 10