AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Ryan Versteeg
Ryan Versteeg
@ryan-versteeg
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 4:39 pm
Topics: 51 / Replies: 474
Reply
RE: really starting to hate color surveys

Here is a portion of a Caltrans Appraisal Map. The colors are extremely helpful in identifying the existing ownership limits, proposed RW takes, rema...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Rights of Access for Surveyors

CA's language...specifically mentions boundary, but then also says, "and to perform surveys...", so it does leave an opening to allow for the other ar...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Monument - What is it?

Look at all that flagging tied to it. Obviously it's a monument.

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 413
Reply
RE: What to do now....

Sounds like no survey has yet to be completed to me.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Municipal Surveyor

You would need to explore your state laws that define the practice of surveying and if you are performing any of those items then you need to have a l...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: We lost another one in 2016: Carrie Fisher - Princess Leia, died today.

I'm not sure that was as much a cameo as an insertion of an image of her.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Brown, Boundary Control and Legal Principles (1st edition)

I found a 1st edition on Amazon for $46 a year or two ago.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK base site selection.

Nate The Surveyor, post: 405381, member: 291 wrote: This was one I found today. I wonder what others think. Would you select this base site?Wh...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Christmas bonuses

Dave Karoly, post: 347674, member: 94 wrote: My bonus is 4 hours of so-called ITO (informal time off). The Governor has ordered it every year since I...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Who owns the title and fee public right of ways in a housing tract in California?

Edward Reading, post: 404449, member: 132 wrote: Barry, you have had many well respected California Land Surveyors present you with this information. ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Recessed nails

I have used a gear spike (or cotton spindle, or gin spike) turned upside down to open up the area around the drill hole and create a recess. Beat on ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: A Legacy Coordinate System for Entertainment

"Surveyor Z, knowing the back story, pretends to be late for a meeting and goes to lunch."Easily the best way to go...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the best business type?

Hi Dennis,I have zero input on your question, but wish you well in your future business.Ryan.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 1857 GLO Corner

I'm sure the mistaken hash makes it worth way more money than a normal one. Kind of like mistakes on old coins or baseball cards. Right?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New Trimble Sx10

If you're going to Trimble Dimensions, my boss and a co-worker are giving this presentation (Don't ask me to spoil their presentation until after it i...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Successors and/or Assigns

Gary Kent has a position on this that, for the life of me, I can't remember. I think he also stated that to have it with the lenders is no big deal. ...

10 years ago
Page 2 / 27