Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Placed in October 1857. Original notes stated 14"x12"x5" Red Sandstone. I measured 15"x12"x5". Note the extra hash line that was crossed out. Four would be the correct number.
J. Penry, post: 395069, member: 321 wrote: Placed in October 1857. Original notes stated 14"x12"x5" Red Sandstone. I measured 15"x12"x5". Note the extra hash line that was crossed out. Four would be the correct number.
Never seen that!!!!
crossed out notch
cool
I'm always jealous of the pics of JP's escapades. The thing that strikes me the most outlandish is that (in my memory) all of the original monumentation that he excavates is the middle of the road! I'm thinking something's up...that hardly ever happens around here. 😉
I'm sure the mistaken hash makes it worth way more money than a normal one. Kind of like mistakes on old coins or baseball cards. Right?
Yup. More valuable. What's your bid to have this baby setting in your office?


