AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
RT Easy
RT Easy
@rt-easy
Free
Joined: December 27, 2011 11:51 am
Topics: 3 / Replies: 61
Reply
10 years ago
Reply
11 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 1
Views: 482
Reply
RE: Leica tcr1105 not shooting?

Please email me about a possible parts trc 1105 ncpls4248 At gee male

11 years ago
Reply
RE: LEICA 1105 - no tracking past 185 feet

Thanks to all .I did not know that the ATR thing was a common problem.

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 632
Reply
RE: windows mobile device connection in windows 8.1

br>I put mine in through the docking station referenced above and this problem went away.You can also try each usb port on your pc, they are not all t...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: North Carolina Project

I may be able to help. email: ncpls4248 at g**mai*l dot com.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Survnet Problems

Random sample of one of my rw5 files:OC,OP1,N 2941.220999,E 6563.459544,EL0.0,--BK,OP1,BP5,******BS34.005221********,BC0.0000Yours:See the BS has no ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SURVCE ????

Amen!that is really the only thing I dislike about SurvCE!

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics question

The guy is worried about it .Ease his mind ,lighten his wallet and sleep well 🙂

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Allegro CX Battery Question

no solution but similar experiences here.I just make sure to plug it up each day

12 years ago
Page 1 / 4