AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
RT Easy
RT Easy
@rt-easy
Free
Joined: December 27, 2011 11:51 am
Topics: 3 / Replies: 61
Reply
Reply
RE: Business Climate

Fortunately a manual has been prepared for this situation :Seriously, I would hate it and I do hope the best for you.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Giant Hogweed warning, in Michigan

Those darn Victorian explorers!

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Explorer 2 Transfer Trouble

This has been a big help to me:

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Explorer 2 Transfer Trouble

Thankfully this is one problem I have not had with Windows 8 but I am using Carlson 2013 with Icad and an ancient version of Survce on an ancient Alle...

12 years ago
Reply
12 years ago
Reply
RE: Weird printer dims

Some how it got changed to metric.Mine does it too...Devices and printersAdjust printer optionscustomchange from metric to english..hope this helps.mi...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Compass rule closure results

When you change point 18 to 2 copy the whole line and keep 18 also.You need several tie in points to to make the least squares thing work for you.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Window 8 to HP Design Jet

Windows 7 was great with me . Things will get better cause the old machine is getting fixed 🙂 thanks !

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Window 8 to HP Design Jet

Please dont get windows 8.My windows 7 died and I have been going through a very bad time for 3 weeks with windows 8. I have always handled these tran...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Intellicad 2013

Thank you so much!

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 870
Reply
RE: I wanna be a surveyor

Help a local surveyor on your days off,then decide.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Day from hell

When I have a bad day ..."some folks call it a Slingblade....." 🙂

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica TCRA1103 For Parts

I don't see contact info.My email is ncpls4248 at g mail dot comI have this instrument and would be very happy to pay shipping for extra partsthanks

13 years ago
Forum
Page 2 / 4