AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
RoadBurner
RoadBurner
@roadburner
Free
Joined: February 15, 2012 3:18 pm
Topics: 47 / Replies: 315
Topic
Reply
RE: What Antenna do you use in OPUS for an R10?

This is a long shot, but anyway...?ÿ We use Topcon Tools/Magnet Tools for processing, and now we added some R10's to the mix.?ÿ Tools supports the R10...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Opinions on Ancient ROW Lines

Posted by: imaudigger Agreed - they are defined by past case law and ultimately adjudicated by a court. However, work continues to occur within the li...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1129
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 471
Reply
RE: Unusual Monuments

David Kendall, post: 423646, member: 12659 wrote: I have to describe this on a map: Any suggestions?I would just embed that photo in the plat. Somet...

9 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 29
Views: 1368
Reply
RE: CARLSON Test codes

That would be a slick feature. We have 600+ codes

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Point Labels

You can redefine the files srvpno0 thru srvpno9 to look however you want.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Extract an .rw5 from a .survey file?

Thanks, Jimmy. When the DC gets back, I'll look at the raw data in it. It there is none, we'll have to figure out why.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Extract an .rw5 from a .survey file?

I doubt it. I'll have to wait until that data collector is back in town tho to see wtf

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Extract an .rw5 from a .survey file?

Thanks to both of you! What a goose chase, huh? Geez

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Extract an .rw5 from a .survey file?

Mark Mayer, post: 416470, member: 424 wrote: The very best way is to load it up to a Survey Pro data collector, open it, and export it from the dc. If...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Extract an .rw5 from a .survey file?

Jimmy Cleveland, post: 416459, member: 91 wrote: Nah, the file is good. I have not figured out how to read the raw data part of the survey file. I bel...

10 years ago
Page 1 / 19